8 UK soldiers killed in 1 day in Afghanistan

Thun

This forum is so childish at times. Do I care if you agree with the army/war? Not really. You should still respect the lives that have been lost. Dont like it? Then dont enter a thread called "8 UK soldiers killed...". But obviously the mod's are OK with people saying "OH WELL" when young soldiers lose their lives but when Michael Jackson dies nobody on here is allowed to mention the fact he was in bed with little kids. Or when some scumbag gang member gets killed there are lots of "R.I.P's" for them and generally more sympathy than when a serviceman dies.
this
:confused:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are saying 'war is war, innocent people die so get over it'Isn't it also logical to think 'war is war, SOLDIERS DIE, so get over it'?
Yeah, soldiers that risked their lives fighting for their country in a pointless war. If people dont give a sh*t then pipe down innit, no need to open your mouth saying who cares blah blah blah. Then when some of the same people see a soldier who's back from Iraq they switch to 'yeah ur big ur big stay safe when you're deployed again".pathetic
but if you're saying "war is war" doesn't that imply you don't care either?

f*ck THE SOLDIERS i'm more concerned about the civilians.Actually smiled when i saw ambushed and thought ofkingdom-poster-0.jpg
Mate you need to grow the f*ck up tbh. Everything about you just makes me shake my head.
shake ur head till it falls off u dozy c*nt.http://www.iraqbodycount.org/and suck ur mum
Evaluate your plastic material western-influenced life and truly ask yourself how you can have sympathy for Iraqi victims? Obviously I dont expect you to be able to comprehend this.

If you are saying 'war is war, innocent people die so get over it'Isn't it also logical to think 'war is war, SOLDIERS DIE, so get over it'?
Yeah, soldiers that risked their lives fighting for their country in a pointless war. If people dont give a sh*t then pipe down innit, no need to open your mouth saying who cares blah blah blah. Then when some of the same people see a soldier who's back from Iraq they switch to 'yeah ur big ur big stay safe when you're deployed again".pathetic
but if you're saying "war is war" doesn't that imply you don't care either?
he dont just wants to make sure his cousins o.k.

f*ck THE SOLDIERS i'm more concerned about the civilians.Actually smiled when i saw ambushed and thought ofkingdom-poster-0.jpg
Mate you need to grow the f*ck up tbh. Everything about you just makes me shake my head.
shake ur head till it falls off u dozy c*nt.http://www.iraqbodycount.org/and suck ur mum
Evaluate your plastic material western-influenced life and truly ask yourself how you can have sympathy for Iraqi victims? Obviously I dont expect you to be able to comprehend this.
smh

smh
Once againI didnt expect you to comprehend thatSome people (yourself) just arent made for political discussions.

They're going out and killing people without thinking twice.
you say that like they go round poppin civvies for fun... without thinking twice?they have to have confirmation that they are hostile first
If they are told to fire, they fire. No?If the guys in the planes are told to drop bombs, do they argue?
War is war. Innocent people die so get over it.
Slightly contradictory seeing as you claim everyone should feel sympathy for soldiers.
Nah you bellend I said if you dont care or have no sympathy then fine, but you don't need to go around running your mouths.
I swear the whole reason you went on your racist rant was because you felt people had no sympathy/respect for soldiers. Now you're acting all feminine 'cause you cant back your ignorant arguments.
Go cry over MJ
Point proven.

smh
Once againI didnt expect you to comprehend thatSome people (yourself) just arent made for political discussions.
aight cuz safeim not one to really argue with stupid people waste of energy and typing.from u said how can u have sympathy for an iraqi civilian then this conversation is over.safe.

people join the army for different reasons, mostly: for the stability, the chance to travel, the regimented aspect, as a last resort since they dont think they are prepared for regular society academically or otherwise, for the security, and due to family heritage. to not have sympathy for the soldiers is dumb. they are just pawns, you cant say that they knew what was involved blah blah blah and that's why they should be killed willy nilly. they have no say in the matter, in the same way some of you in your civilian work know the place is sh*t, know that things are messed up and they still make you do things you dont agree with BUT YOU DO IT and stay put usually. my anger is rarely at the soldiers but the policy wankers who make them fight wars, and the media who trump up sympathy for one side by being totally biased and inaccurate in reporting the other side just to get support.where i wld have no sympathy for the soldiers is when they go beyond their call of duty and do things like they did in abu-graib or have some sort of racial superiority belief and therefore commit all sorts of atrocities. mistakenly bombing civilian targets or even killing civilians in many cases is always a tricky one cos we're talking about 19-24yrs olds here mostly who woudlnt be given managerial jobs in their country "due to lack of experience"

people join the army for different reasons, mostly: for the stability, the chance to travel, the regimented aspect, as a last resort since they dont think they are prepared for regular society academically or otherwise, for the security, and due to family heritage. to not have sympathy for the soldiers is dumb. they are just pawns, you cant say that they knew what was involved blah blah blah and that's why they should be killed willy nilly. they have no say in the matter, in the same way some of you in your civilian work know the place is sh*t, know that things are messed up and they still make you do things you dont agree with BUT YOU DO IT and stay put usually. my anger is rarely at the soldiers but the policy wankers who make them fight wars, and the media who trump up sympathy for one side by being totally biased and inaccurate in reporting the other side just to get support.
wow true talkthe same poilcy wnkers that dont giv a sht about the collateral damage

people join the army for different reasons, mostly: for the stability, the chance to travel, the regimented aspect, as a last resort since they dont think they are prepared for regular society academically or otherwise, for the security, and due to family heritage. to not have sympathy for the soldiers is dumb. they are just pawns, you cant say that they knew what was involved blah blah blah and that's why they should be killed willy nilly. they have no say in the matter, in the same way some of you in your civilian work know the place is sh*t, know that things are messed up and they still make you do things you dont agree with BUT YOU DO IT and stay put usually. my anger is rarely at the soldiers but the policy wankers who make them fight wars, and the media who trump up sympathy for one side by being totally biased and inaccurate in reporting the other side just to get support.
wow true talkthe same poilcy wnkers that dont giv a sht about the collateral damage
if you wanna see wars cease by 95% let the officers be on the front line i.e the majors, the colonels, and brigadier generals.. you will have them storming into political offices knocking out civilian policy makers.

f*ck THE SOLDIERS

I dont hate the soldiers as they do what they have to whether they believe in it or not but the fact that they are complaining about 8 killed soliders and they have killed thousands of Afghan civilians during their stint makes the following statement hypocritical imoRIP the soldiers as they are normal civilians and humans with families like usMay peace be upon the muslim civilians that have died

f*ck the goverment and their propoganda when was WE ever under any attack from any faction in afghanistan?only reason we would be likely victims is because we are beefing them nowafter we ran blindly following the usaif nething we need to move from afghanistan and start killing off insurgents and them taliban, alquieda man in pakistanconsidering they r trying to take over the country and pakistan is an actual nucelar power

Being patriotic is not agreeing with everything your government does like support wars that wipe out women and children and are not for the good of the peopleBeing patriotic is taking a stand against a government that is becoming tyrannical and not use our army to satisfy there means for profit and powerPeople need to know what being patrioitic means as your getting confused thinking that if you dont support the war then your against the countryThomas Jefferson quotes

“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.”
“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

Guest Tulse Hill

England deserves more respect from the middle east, all you want to do is bomb us! we give you home, job, food and all you do is want to bomb usWe want a civilised world, blame the americans not the english