8 UK soldiers killed in 1 day in Afghanistan

Thun

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

it doesnt particularly bother me either, but allow bringing afghan civilian deaths into it, dont care about that either.you join the army, if you're frontline then death is part of the game.

Madness how people cant back the people who are fighting for THEIR country.
on a levelgiven certain interactions between the british army and certain members of my family i find it very difficult to have any sympathy for any british army casualty, which is why wrigh2uk needs to not address me in this topic with thise kind of postsnot even a liberal/controversial thing

Madness how people cant back the people who are fighting for THEIR country.
I would back the army when they are fighting for the right cause but I dont back them in this instance as I dont support there agenda of attacking a country that does not pose a threat to us

Yeah thats all true there aint a justified reason to be out there, people in the army will tell you that, hate on the politicians not the pawns. and no sunshine you cant tarnish the whole army with the same brush because of something that happend in the past.
I dont really go with that excuse as they have a brain to decide right and wrong and could refuse to fightThe same excuse was said with Hitlers army saying they was just following orders

Guest Esquilax
Yeah thats all true there aint a justified reason to be out there, people in the army will tell you that, hate on the politicians not the pawns. and no sunshine you cant tarnish the whole army with the same brush because of something that happend in the past.
I dont really go with that excuse as they have a brain to decide right and wrong and could refuse to fightThe same excuse was said with Hitlers army saying they was just following orders
would get discommunicated and shunned/ shamed for life, you wouldnt do it to yourself.refusal to follow orders would have meant their demise unfortunately

would get discommunicated and shunned/ shamed for life, you wouldnt do it to yourself.refusal to follow orders would have meant their demise unfortunately
Thats what it takes to be a true man and not be a coward doing something you know is wrong but still go with itThats what defines you as a human being

i have friends that are in the irish gaurds and are due to be deployed out to afganistan in the coming months and whether u think the war is wrong it would imediatly change when people you know are involved and now when i hear about these kinds of this it does worry me. and if some of the people on here knew people in the forces i bet it would be different for you too

DNT EVEN GET ME STARTEDTHE SWORD OF ISLAM IS BEING BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE CRUSADING KUFFARTHE MORE DIE THE HAPPIER I AM... ALL U AFRICANS CAN JUST IMAGINE IF THE BRITISH ARMY SWAGGERED INTO LAGOS AND STARTING SOME sh*t HOW WOULD U FEEL ?O AND ABOUT 50% OF THE ARMY IS BNP VOTING WORKING CLASS SCUM WHO WANT TO KILL MUSLIMS... NO1 TELLS U THAT THO
It's obvious though, the people I know who have joined the army are idiots. Nobody on this forum would join the army because we are not ignorant faggots, so who ever is in the army can die for all i care

DNT EVEN GET ME STARTEDTHE SWORD OF ISLAM IS BEING BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE CRUSADING KUFFARTHE MORE DIE THE HAPPIER I AM... ALL U AFRICANS CAN JUST IMAGINE IF THE BRITISH ARMY SWAGGERED INTO LAGOS AND STARTING SOME sh*t HOW WOULD U FEEL ?O AND ABOUT 50% OF THE ARMY IS BNP VOTING WORKING CLASS SCUM WHO WANT TO KILL MUSLIMS... NO1 TELLS U THAT THO
a shaataap and f*ck off u fat paki

i have friends that are in the irish gaurds and are due to be deployed out to afganistan in the coming months and whether u think the war is wrong it would imediatly change when people you know are involved and now when i hear about these kinds of this it does worry me. and if some of the people on here knew people in the forces i bet it would be different for you too
big c/smy boys just come back for a bit will be going out again soonwould hurt if something happened to him

big c/s
x 2cousin is a US Marine. U paki lovers dont know the sh*t they have to go through there