The Worst Day Of Summer Has Arrived!!

A Bit Better

back in the day we used to take off the wings and bums.
magnifying glass when I was a kid. burn them ants and slugs with sun power.I hate them sh*t flies, flying ants and wasps are minor. knowing they have come from maggots which where laid in some rotting pigeon or rabbit corpse on the road side, or squalid filth and dog sh*t.Then they have the nerve to fly into ur kitchen where food is present.File:Calliphora_vomitoria_crop.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a wasps nest in my loft room behind the wall. Every single morning without fail, there would be a wasp or two bouncin and buzzin on the window tryna get out. Had to deal with their clarts every morning...so much i just got used to it.Called in a pest controller to kill the nest and all he done was fired in some white dust into the nest and next minute i see the queen bee covered in dust breeze out.The nest is still there actually behind the wall. I dont wanna clean it out cos i believe if i do, the tidyness of it may attract another nest.I've learnt not to panic around wasps no more. Thats how most people get stung or attack cos they instantly panic around them.
always been of the opinion this only applies to bees. wasps on the other hand will sting u for no reason.
c/swas walkin the other day, and then a wasp came and stung me on the back of my neck for no reasoni didn't even no it was there, so i knw i didn't provoke sh*t i was so offended; the sh*t had to have been personnal cuz i didnt do anything i crushed it in retaliation
lol made me crack up