The Worst Day Of Summer Has Arrived!!

A Bit Better

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

luckily for me i moved in like mid october so the nest was basically dead but the couple who lived there before me(polish) i feel for themthe exterminator said in august there must of been thousands of them

lol at being scared of something thats the size of a grain of rice.
OK, firstly you clearly haven't seen them as they're more like 3 grains of rice.Lol at my mum asking me to cut the grass earlier AFTER I told her what day it was. Like we haven't had bare ants in our garden for years.
Garden ants. EEsh.I had several 'ant holes' in my garden, had to ghet rid of them promptly.Everything i used to move had ants under it. Seeing them in their hundreds makes my skin crawl :mellow:

Guest Esquilax
Its the gnats that are really giving me grief at the momentCovered in bites.
Would you like me to apply some form of lotion, candlelit, whilst whispering sweet nothings in your delicate ear?

Guest Esquilax
Don't kill spiders because they helped to save Prophet Muhammad (saw)Also sometimes if you kill them all the baby spiders inside them escape and run everywhere
Yeah but, they won't be saving the Prophet Esquilax when a Black Widow is causing me cardiac arrest with its venom