Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aint Senderos on the bench?Is he injured? Or is he leaving?
Probably play tomorrow. Wenger usually makes the CBs do full 90s on each day. So Song & Senderos tomorrow, cos apparently Vermaelen has a knock. Silvestre & Clichy probably play LB for a half each, and Eboue & I guess Hoyte a half each at RB. Infact Hoyte still at the England thing so f*ck knows, Eboue probably have to do a full 90.

f*ck forgot about benfica v portsmouthwhat a sick goal .. aimar .. to saviola... to cardozo .. bang 2-0 nice connection buildin between them...
yeah.. those 3 are geling well :D di maria as well, he took the piss with the 4th goal lolwonder whats happenin with freddy adu though, duno if he'll stay at benfica.. can't see him getting in the team

Guest Tulse Hill
swear down if we go into the season with denilson as 1st choice...
Swear your some moan machine.
Its a justified moan tho. He's shite still.
Like your inside info.

What you lot thinks going to happen to Traore? He impressed me alot last year at Pompey...
Won't make it.Gibbs impressed better than he ever did in two seasons at LB.For a LB his defensive positioning & concentration is terrible, and he's never got to grips with it, with his pace being his saving grace in certain situations, his pace and the fact he's got a good cross delivery, means he's been moved to left mid, but in Arsenal's team, he'll be found out cos his movement & creativity isn't good enough for the man his around or the guts he'd come in for & he'll be basically the left midfield version of Eboue - sharp enough to track back from there, with pace to get him into great attackking positions but he'll get excitied and just blast the ball. I guess he's okay late in a game protecting a lead & you wanna take off a forward thinking player, tbh thats his only role imo.Plus if we stick with this new formation, his match time minutes will be limited cos so many options ahead of him.

Denilson is fine, he's 21 and will be amazing in a few seasons.He's playing an experienced player's role.Apart from a few misplaced passes, I was happy with him today.
Lol at Denilson being amazing, man can't even track runners & running is his main quality...Denilson at 19>>>>>>>>>Denilson at 21The regression is strong than the global recession.

Guest Tulse Hill

I would begin to write an essay on this but your lack of tactical knowledge and understanding how to build cohesive teams is shocking.All I will say in terms you'll understand, who would you play instead of Denilson who offers more?

Lol...Let me put it to you like this if Denilson is a starter, he is the player who's starting place is MOST under threat if we make a signing and that says it all...Oh and Song is ahead of him. However as Wenger is not convinced or fully trusts either to just play with Fabregas, I expect us to start the season like this, and with this being the first choice team and formation.AlmuniaSagna Gallas Vermaelen ClichySong DenilsonWalcott/Arshavin Fabregas Arshavin/Bendtner/Rosickyvan PersieObviously when Nasri is fit he comes in somewhere, be it the centre or left.

Ryan, do you want us to buy a CM?If so, considering how many we have already why would you want us to when, 'Denilson is going to be amazing'?Because like TF said, they would be threatening Denilson's place in the team more than any other player.

Gunners will target Vieira as next bossPatrick Vieira has been earmarked as Arsene Wenger's long-term successor as Arsenal boss.Gunners legend Vieira is expected to hold talks with Wenger this week about a free transfer from Inter Milan.And although the former captain will sign solely as a player, senior club sources have indicated Arsenal are keen to give him a key role in their coaching set-up after next summer's World CupVieira, 33, will jump at a move to the Emirates, snubbing interest from arch rivals Tottenham, who know their hopes of capturing the Frenchman are fading fast.Wenger and Vieira have remained in regular telephone contact throughout the four years since he left the club for Juventus and he is one of the Arsenal manager's closest confidants.Vieira is desperate for regular firstteam football so that he can play for France in the World Cup in South Africa - but, after that, he is interested in pursuing a coaching career.His time at Inter has been dogged by various injury problems and although he is now fully fit, manager Jose Mourinho is unlikely to stand in his way.Wenger, 59, is contracted to Arsenal until 2011 and, until now, no likely successor has been identified.The Arsenal boss is yet to make a formal offer for Vieira but is expected to do so after this weekend's Emirates Cup four team tournament.He needs to add experience to his squad and will value Vieira's midfield presence as well as his leadership qualities.