which phone out of these 3 should i buy

Bruno Di Gradi

any of you considered or have the Touch Pro 2?htc-touch-pro-2.jpghtc_touch_pro_2.jpgwanna get it n install windows 6.5 on it
got it the other day its got 6.1 but heads are ment to get a free upgrade to 6.5 im wid orange so will prob get knocked jus like how they disabled that facebook feature on the phone cunts

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flat Ericó
jsut copped nokia 5800dey was offering a decent deal£30 a monthunlimited text & net 800minutes a monthmonths freee insurance.. i thought why not.
how many months is the contract?and is that 5800 really goodand why are guys saying the 5800 was 150 a couple months ago. is this true, dont upset me

i got a 5800 someone tell me what good stuff to download for it plz
OVI store...pocket piano £1.50 (heavy)Flash strobe light £Free (turns ur camera flash into a strobe light torch)(google search mini opera on ur phone, this is the best free internet browser app for most phones)Blackboard (mobile version of a chalk board) £freeSpirit level app £freeGoogle maps (google search using default net broswer.BBC iplayer (u can either just stream via nokia net browser, or go bbc website, there was a link, to install a dedicated application on ur handset. (i have it on mine.. Free) but u can only watch iplayer with wi-fi connections.OVI store is pretty ok, but most of the real good stuff u have to pay for.lots of mini free games on there, just keep checking regular, updates evry few days with new apps n games.Still looking for more free stuff myself.

OVI store...pocket piano £1.50 (heavy)Flash strobe light £Free (turns ur camera flash into a strobe light torch)(google search mini opera on ur phone, this is the best free internet browser app for most phones)Blackboard (mobile version of a chalk board) £freeSpirit level app £freeGoogle maps (google search using default net broswer.BBC iplayer (u can either just stream via nokia net browser, or go bbc website, there was a link, to install a dedicated application on ur handset. (i have it on mine.. Free) but u can only watch iplayer with wi-fi connections.OVI store is pretty ok, but most of the real good stuff u have to pay for.lots of mini free games on there, just keep checking regular, updates evry few days with new apps n games.Still looking for more free stuff myself.
SafeHow do I find all the free ones from my phone browser? or do i have to download it on the computer and transfer by usb?Also is there anyway to download apps which cost money for free?

SafeHow do I find all the free ones from my phone browser? or do i have to download it on the computer and transfer by usb?Also is there anyway to download apps which cost money for free?
ovi store app should already be install on ur handset!? login into that and i think u have to create a free account username n ting.then it give u the option to browse for free apps or chargeable ones.As I said, when I start find more external free stuff, i'll holla