Southampton @ -300

21 Apr 2010 - Bayern Munich v Lyon - 90 Minutes

Bayern Munich @ -150

20 Apr 2010 - Cheltenham v Darlington - 90 Minutes

Cheltenham @ -175

Stake : £7.00

Estimated Returns : £95.58

I might put on a bill for barca and munich aswell dnooooooooooooo

Notts County should win but Rochdale will want to win the league so thats a tough one.

I put all my money on Cheltenham beating Darlington tonight with Darlo already relegated and Cheltenham needing points to ensure safety.

Jose Mourinho will be without Francesco Toldo and Davide Santon for this crucial game,but besides them he will have his whole squad to choose from.On the other hand Pep Guardiola will be without key midfielder Andres Iniesta but the good news is the return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Eric Abidal. Inter's Expected Starting Eleven:Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso; Pandev, Sneijder, Eto'o; Milito Barcelona's Expected Starting Eleven:Valdes, Alves, Pique, Puyol, Maxwell; Toure, Xavi, Busquets; Messi, Ibrahimovic, Pedro This game will be a big tactical clash and Pep Guardiola said that Jose Mourinho is the best tactitian in the world this week.I looked at the past meetings and this year this teams were in the same group in the group stages and the game at San Siro ended goalless,which under the circumstances could be outcome here also.Jose Mourinho said that his team is more prepared then back then in the group stages and said that his team will be better this time.Barcelona haven't lost in the Champions League so far this year while they have 4 draws and just 1 away win,while Inter have won 3 at home with 2 draws and in 3 of this 5 games they have managed to keep a clean sheet.Jose Mourinho is known for his unbeaten home record during his career and i looked that his team has conceded just 2 goals in their last 11 home games,while Barcelona have failed to score in their last away game this weekend at Espanyol in the goalless draw.My pick on this game is under 0.5 goals as i think that this game will end 0:0

You could be right on that,

20 Apr 2010 - Brentford v Tranmere - 90 Minutes

Brentford @ 11/10

20 Apr 2010 - Cheltenham v Darlington - 90 Minutes

Cheltenham @ 4/7

20 Apr 2010 - Notts County v Rochdale - 90 Minutes

Notts County @ 4/5

20 Apr 2010 - QPR v Watford - 90 Minutes

QPR @ EVS

20 Apr 2010 - Southampton v Oldham - 90 Minutes

Southampton @ 1/3

£10 >>> £158

THATS GOOD f*ck*ng ODDS.... PEOPLE WHO GOT MONEY JUMP ON THIS, THIS COULD BE A EASY EARNER