NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

vikings off to a shaky start at 0-2

they could have won that last game against the dolphins but after a decent drive in the 4th qtr of mainly adrian peterson runs they were first and goal and went with the run with no receiver set against a flat goal line stand,f*ck*ng stupid play calling.

its early in the season tbh and new orleans and dolphins arent joke teams,but the blame game is being played in minnesota. favre is whinging about the receivers hes got with sidney rice out,granted they dropped a few catches,but hes been training this week as a defensive back to help them understand theyre roles.

lol.

for me favre died out there against the saints rush last postseason and its just not the same favre,so for all the last minute 50/50 balls he puts up that went his way last year,they going the other way this year. they may sort things out against the lions this weekend but favre already threw 4 interceptions this year thats three away from his season total last year..adrian peterson still a joy to watch though

dallas as well are 0-2 but its early days

hats off to sky for having two great games for me this sunday, atlanta @ new orleans and indianapolis @ denver (hope they dont have to many vanilla colts games again this year though)

how about an early call for clay matthews of green bay for yr defensive mvp this year

6 sacks in two games ? owwch

atl vs new orleans was emotional,nice win for the falcons

denver cud of beat indy but went 0-5 in the red zone for touchdowns,you have to change that

but there was some delightful stuff happening offensively,i have to say im becoming a fan of coach mcdaniels

the running game is still wack with the maroney acquisition but i believe mcds building something decent and its all starting to come together

elsewhere mike vick bombed the sh*t out of jags,his passer rating second only to peyton manning this season,how do you love that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BhOHu6PyYg

the diffrence between michael vick and other nfl qbs is that vick is in debt,could be a lesson here for general managers

shud be a big game when philly face mcnabb and washington this sunday,sky carry this and the ravens steelers game,another scheduling victory for them

Who would of thought it after our first game that we would be 4-1 at this point, Sanchez really looking the part, Tomlinson found his form again looking very promising. The CB Cromartie played a blinder monday shutting down moss, was a very good game.

Who do you follow Uncle Man?

/

lol at Favre

OAKLAND, Calif. — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says once the league completes its investigation of allegations Brett Favre sent racy messages and lewd photos to a Jets game hostess in 2008, it will "make a determination" if the Vikings quarterback should be punished.

The league is looking into the matter under its personal conduct policy.

"We are going through that and we are making sure we understand all the facts," Goodell said at halftime of the Chargers-Raiders game.

Goodell added once the investigation is complete, "we'll make a determination from there."

Should Favre be found to have violated the NFL's conduct policy, he could be fined or suspended.

Deadspin posted a story Thursday which included several voicemails allegedly sent by Favre to Jenn Sterger, who worked for the Jets at the time. The voicemails include a man asking to meet with Sterger, who now is a TV personality for the Versus network. The website posted a video that contained the voicemails and several graphic pictures – said to be Favre – that were allegedly sent to Sterger's cell phone.

The website later reported that Favre also pursued two female massage therapists who worked part time for the team, according to one of the women. Deadspin did not identify the women, but a Jets spokesman said the team was giving contact information for the two women to the league.

Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, has said his client "did not provide Deadspin with any information." And a Deadspin editor said it paid a third party for the material and acknowledged it's possible the man who sent the voicemails and photos may not be Favre.

Favre refused to comment on the stories earlier in the week. Minnesota is at the Jets on Monday night.

cromartie and tomlinson have really rejuvenated since leaving san diego while san diego is looking weaker,i for one knew this wud happen,cromartie shud be on course to go back to the pro bowl this year,i think jets are one of the most solid overall teams in the nfl,i have a dislike of sanchez because i feel his ascension to franchise status was too orchestrated and i dont think he is fully fledged yet,but i admire coach ryans stubborness with regard to that position. will be angry if he gets to superbowl this year,next year will be fine though

been a longterm broncos fan,were in a building stage atm,last year we showed promise on defense but got rid of one of the best defensive coordinators in the game in mike nolan who is now at dolphins i believe,and now were showing promise on offense,which suits the style of insane tyrant coach mcdaniels who cannot find a running game or the endzone but keeps trying. we will look good next year wen hopefully heisman trophy college star tim tebow starts at qb but by that time our legendary secondary of champ bailey and brian dawkins are getting quite old..

but im a big fan of a lot of teams tbh and follow the ones i dislike just as closely

teams i like ravens,falcons,eagles,steelers,titans,packers,liked the vikings last year with favre will like them again once they replace favre and coach childress

teams i dislike patriots,colts,jets,cowboys,giants,chargers,49ers

bengals will be cool once they get rid of carson palmer

that business with favre is a joke,nfl is getting too pro feminist imo this goodell is a funny man,lol at favre all the same though

i gotta get tickets to this wembley game broncos v 49ers which will be like a reversal of superbowl XXIV

cromartie and tomlinson have really rejuvenated since leaving san diego while san diego is looking weaker,i for one knew this wud happen,cromartie shud be on course to go back to the pro bowl this year,i think jets are one of the most solid overall teams in the nfl,i have a dislike of sanchez because i feel his ascension to franchise status was too orchestrated and i dont think he is fully fledged yet,but i admire coach ryans stubborness with regard to that position. will be angry if he gets to superbowl this year,next year will be fine though

been a longterm broncos fan,were in a building stage atm,last year we showed promise on defense but got rid of one of the best defensive coordinators in the game in mike nolan who is now at dolphins i believe,and now were showing promise on offense,which suits the style of insane tyrant coach mcdaniels who cannot find a running game or the endzone but keeps trying. we will look good next year wen hopefully heisman trophy college star tim tebow starts at qb but by that time our legendary secondary of champ bailey and brian dawkins are getting quite old..

but im a big fan of a lot of teams tbh and follow the ones i dislike just as closely

teams i like ravens,falcons,eagles,steelers,titans,packers,liked the vikings last year with favre will like them again once they replace favre and coach childress

teams i dislike patriots,colts,jets,cowboys,giants,chargers,49ers

bengals will be cool once they get rid of carson palmer

that business with favre is a joke,nfl is getting too pro feminist imo this goodell is a funny man,lol at favre all the same though

i gotta get tickets to this wembley game broncos v 49ers which will be like a reversal of superbowl XXIV

You know you football brah, havent seen the bronco's much this season tbh. Roll on Sunday. :Y:

lol

did you watch the game?

broncos put up a good fight,had you guys worried out there,like i say this is a team thats building for the future,i liked wat i saw,was a close game

betting on jets -3.5 pts softened the painful ending nicely

who was crap yesterday is green bay,there multiple injuries have taken a big toll on there o and d,no pass rush and no stopping the run

..and next week they host the vikings

Found someone! Will somebody please fire the special teams coach!! Every single f*ck*ng week I watch the kicker make the tackle! Every single week! And then this week the Vikes take it to the house!

Also, bench Michael Jenkins. Guy is a f*ck*ng nightmare! How many PI calls can you rack up!? Got bare last week. Week before that he was just straight up getting burnt on a regular basis!

• 2 weeks later...

Found someone! Will somebody please fire the special teams coach!! Every single f*ck*ng week I watch the kicker make the tackle! Every single week! And then this week the Vikes take it to the house!

Also, bench Michael Jenkins. Guy is a f*ck*ng nightmare! How many PI calls can you rack up!? Got bare last week. Week before that he was just straight up getting burnt on a regular basis!

told you last season wade philips has to go and maybe romo isnt the answer either though he cud maybe win one superbowl on some eli manning sh*t,now yr season is already over

another place were head coach and qb need to go in a finished season is denver.mutherf*ck mcdaniels and orton i gave them a chance but they took it to far losing 59 - 14 to oakland. who does that? the answer is noone in the history of the world.orton stays padding his worthless stats cockblocking tebow and unable to throw red zone tds,mcdaniels thinks knowshon moreno is still an nfl running back worthy of half denvers snaps? wtf,shittest back i ever seen he is terrified of making positive yardage.knew they will lose to sf in wembley yesterday,f*ck*ng wash.hope mcdaniels saw frank gore out there,guy doesnt need a crease,just runs through bodies,moreno gets a creases then hangs around in it cos he thinks its weird to get more than one yard,f*ck*ng coward

also minnesota need a new qb and head coach,esp head coach.favre cud actually be a decent game manager ,making slants and just handing off to all day all day

pats looking good this year,belichick training up all these rookies and no names into a strong unit,good to see the throwback uniforms yesterday from back wen uniforms were cool

You can't blame Orton. He's been pretty good. McDaniels is a f*ck up though. Been f*ck*ng up ever since he became head coach... Didn't even wait for his first game. Got lucky for a while coz the team were good but his f*ckupness is spreading.

Vikings definitely need a new head coach. Won't happen till the end of the season though and obviously this will be Brett's last season. Last season should've been his last season.

Lol at the Moss fiasco. The Titans now!? I like the way they got him THEN revealed Britt is out for 6-8 weeks. Lucky they got a bye coz they're gonna need to put Randy in NOW!

This season is f*ck*ng weird man. The only team doing what they were supposed to do is the Jets and even they got shut out the other week. Everyone else tipped for the Superbowl before the season is f*ck*ng up one way or another. And I guess the Colts & Pats but you can't hurt them till you hurt their QBs. Saints are losing it. Vikings are sh*t. Cowboys are sh*t. Chargers are sh*t. Meanwhile the f*ck*ng Chiefs are looking good. The f*ck!?

To be honest I reckon Green Bay for the Superbowl. Maybe the Pats.

Also, LMAO at benching McNabb. f*ck the Shanahans. That sh*t was disgraceful. And then trying out Fatboy Russell!? The f*ck!? That's more than insulting. McNabb is too well-mannered to respond to that sh*t publicly but luckily everyone else connected to the league has said what he wanted to say.

orton is good moving the chains but in the red zone he/broncos offense is impotent,converting something like 1 of 7 (not an actual statistic)

the answer is so obvious i dont know why mcdenials cant see it. use orton to move down the field then insert tebow in the redzone,all this guy wants to do is punch the ball in by any means,orton cant give a sh*t about a touchdown he will throw the ball out of bounds on two downs rather than try hang in the pocket or extend the play with his legs. i am worried that if tebow does not get established this season then he will get traded when mcdaniels gets the boot,and since there is virtually no chance of a playoff run now why isnt tebow being introduced more? its cos that bitch orton is having a 'career season',but like i say,his numbers are useless if he is not winning games,granted we waste a lot of downs on that gimp moreno.

cs its a weird season,any1 can beat any1 out here

sky is carrying 2 bangers tomorrow miami at baltimore and indy at philly (vick is back from injury>>) and next week the thursday games kick in with baltimore v atlanta which should be sick,watched some nice atlanta games this season,roddy white is a wild man

hope moss settles in at tennessee ,this was catch of the season so far for me,so casual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUeWoDHtNTE&feature=related

Watched the first half of Dallas Green Bay. Never been so upset in my whole life. Almost vomited a couple times. Worst secondary in the NFL? Rodgers was passing at will. I saw ONE incomplete pass in the whole first half!

They need to fire EVERYBODY! Fire the DB coach, fire the receiver coach, FIRE THE f*ck*ng SPECIAL TEAMS COACH, fire the RB coach, fire Jason Garrett and fire Wade Phillips. Everybody needs to go. And fire Mike Jenkins. I don't care what he did last season, he ain't doing it this season.

I think by the end of this week some of them will be gone.

How you gonna fire Wade but PROMOTE Garrett!? THE f*ck!? Am I the only one that sees his stupid shitty predictable play-calling!? How can you have first and goal on the 4 yard line with your backup quarterback and throw the ball 4 times!? He went to EMPTY! Nobody else in the backfield He basically said "I think this backup quarterback is better than your red zone defence even when you know what he's gonna do!"

IS THIS MOTHERf*ckER CRAZY!?

I actually hope we don't win another game so he's gone at the end of the season and we get a whole new Head Coach in.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I see NFL is becoming bigger in the UK, i'm not happy it just goes to show that us Black Brits always follow Black Americans. I feel to tell them yanks to take their sport somewhere else for f*cks sake we got Rugby already.

• Downvote 1

maybe garrett will just take over till a suitable new guy can be found and hell bring in his own staff. firing wade is the first step,admitting you have a problem. thats positivity right there.

ive seen so much red zone impotence this season that im starting to admire the colts,cos lets face it they get it done,maybe cos manning has more control than other qbs on playcalling who knows..

the philly v indy game was emotional,philly managing to win it despite the best efforts of the officials

asante samuel picked manning twice,once to end the game,just needs to stop being one of these corners who pushes instead of tackling,esp in the red zone

vicks pickup of 33 yards running on 3rd and 3 late in the game >>

that and the lasers

also desean jackson is a playmaking machine wen playing with vick,didnt put a foot wrong,made huge plays all day

/

lmao at san diego having there 5th blocked punt of the season,that is a special teams unit where evryone needs to go

/ speaking of any1 can beat any1 how about the browns beating patriots comfortably. havent seen any of there games but glad theyre using colt mccoy,the young lad is teaching them how to win

WHAT DID I SAY!?

"Fixing Cowboys starts with cutting Jenkins"

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/11/08/mora-fixing-cowboys-should-start-with-cutting-jenkins/?module=HP_spotlight

Lol at the Browns beating the Pats. I was so distraught about the 'Boys I didn't even realise.

Still loling at the Chargers. How do you even get that many punts blocked?! Never seen special teams f*ck up that much ever!