dickhead family members

Kim

DurrtyYou changed your name by Deed pool to X X X?Also, I didn't speak to my brother for 3 years. We rectified it as we both got older though, and now we're cool. I suspect the same might happen (pending the in and outs, but generally that's life).Who do you have for support?Been in the same situation mate so in any event you must be pretty independent.

I just ignore them and dont call or make much of an effort to spk to them. I have one family member whos grown to be a bit of a d*ckhead, but until he gets his priorites straight and cuts his f*ck*ng stupid ass afro off his head, then ill talk to him.

Guest Triple XXX
DurrtyYou changed your name by Deed pool to X X X?Also, I didn't speak to my brother for 3 years. We rectified it as we both got older though, and now we're cool. I suspect the same might happen (pending the in and outs, but generally that's life).Who do you have for support?Been in the same situation mate so in any event you must be pretty independent.
yea i changed itin the future it could change i duno, bt they pissed me offin terms of support i have a psychiatric teamn my friends of course

A lot of things. If you was to see my cousin's then u'd understand.feel to cut it off in his sleep.
Are you f*ck*ng dumb?How is mans hair style making your life difficult?You airhead
f*ckin dim, did i say that?I said once he gets his priorites straight then ill start talking to him.Nothing much to do with his hair...move on now.

For those not talking.Someone I refused to talk to for 3 years just passed away. :( Make amends now or deal with how you feel when this happens. Trust me.
lol angelica's such a bitch boy.
Why you catching feelings because I called you out being a bitch for f*ck*ng your best mates chick?On my d*ck on every post I make.Fall back you p*ssy.

For those not talking.Someone I refused to talk to for 3 years just passed away. :( Make amends now or deal with how you feel when this happens. Trust me.
lol angelica's such a bitch boy.
Why you catching feelings because I called you out being a bitch for f*ck*ng your best mates chick?On my d*ck on every post I make.Fall back you p*ssy.
Hardly mate, im just saying what i see.

• 2 weeks later...
I just ignore them and dont call or make much of an effort to spk to them. I have one family member whos grown to be a bit of a d*ckhead, but until he gets his priorites straight and cuts his f*ck*ng stupid ass afro off his head, then ill talk to him.
This applies to one of my Brothers he is just offkey, talks about family loyalities, and he is the one who doesnt understand it, massive chip on his shoulder and he has f*cked up his relationship with EVERYONE.
I hear what your saying Angelo but from another point of view my eldest brother f*cked off and didnt speak to anyone in the family unless he wanted someone (money) even his brother there was only like 11 months or something between them or something but they were always really close, he got back intouch about 7 years ago, then several months later our other brother passed away. I try to keep things on a level with my brother because at the end of the day he is my blood and i love him and we have great memories in my childhood but the things he has done are unforgiveable and he has never learned in his 30Plus years of life. So when my brother sorts his sh*t out im here, until then he can live in fairy land.