Disney are buying MARVEL

neeko

I dont give a sh*t about peoples beliefs on here but when Venom continues to HATE on Jewish people then the clown shouldnt even be allowed here. Needs to go back to Stormfront.
But u hate on Muslims dawg so u can ufck off too thenor is it different?
I've stated I hate Islam as a religion, I have no problem with decent muslims.I have a problem with religion, PERIOD.
How can u hate Islam and like Muslims bThat doesn't make sense
Kinda does. Religion shouldn't dictate persona. Not really feeling Christianity, but my mum's a hardcore Christian if ya get what I mean.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont give a sh*t about peoples beliefs on here but when Venom continues to HATE on Jewish people then the clown shouldnt even be allowed here. Needs to go back to Stormfront.
I've stated I hate Islam as a religion, I have no problem with decent muslims.I have a problem with religion, PERIOD.
Get me.I hate no religion, though I dislike people injecting false rules about you can only be a certain thing if so & so, which is lies, you can be any religion you want to be.

i have never used the word i hate jews. you are the d*ckheads who are brainwashed to accuse anyone who exposes and shows what is really going on and say its HATE! lots of what i have talked about were exposed by fellow jewsBNP and other d*ckheads on storm front are not half intellectually able to make up what i have postedthey may use the same information and HATE people but whats their choiceit will not prevent the information form being put out there.so go f*ck yourself with your soundbyte adjectives of hate and anti semitism
You sound just like that BNP leader pretending like you dont hate them when you stated in other threads they are all involved in the New World Order and consider them evilJust be honest init Dont be shook as you know you hate them

I *like* Muslims. I like people that are cool. If they are muslim, then so be it.Religion is bullshit. And Islam is a dangerous religion. Yeah there are those that practice it safely, but there is still very dangerous elements to Islam like there is now with christianity.Religion just kills common sense and is the main reason for war on this planet.

But steven, if it is bad people doing bad things, why is the religion bad???Because there is an association???Makes no sense.There are bad people in every religion that make up rules and twist things to make it seem they are doing what is said.No religion is bad, just people who make it SEEM bad.Kinda silly to think religion is bad tbh.

But steven, if it is bad people doing bad things, why is the religion bad???Because there is an association???Makes no sense.There are bad people in every religion that make up rules and twist things to make it seem they are doing what is said.No religion is bad, just people who make it SEEM bad.Kinda silly to think religion is bad tbh.
How is it not bad? Are you that much of a moron?Lets use one example I always like to draw on. Muhammad married a 9 year old. Islam is the world's leading religion and a Muslim man says he wants to marry a 9 year old. What will the (majority Muslim) courts say? "No you cant marry a 9 year old she is too young""But Muhammad our prophet married a 9 year old...and he is perfect...are you denying that Muhammad is perfect?"Sharia Law would most likely be introduced. Most scientific developments would probably be deemed as anti-Islamic. This is NOT just against Islam. I hate all religion now. I dont hate people that are religious, but religion is just so unproductive for a modern society. We are on the brink of truly understanding the size and scale of our planet in wider space as well as our own creation. Religion just holds this back.

I *like* Muslims. I like people that are cool. If they are muslim, then so be it.Religion is bullshit. And Islam is a dangerous religion. Yeah there are those that practice it safely, but there is still very dangerous elements to Islam like there is now with christianity.Religion just kills common sense and is the main reason for war on this planet.
do u know what hate meanshow can someone be cool to u if they follow a religion you hate. thats like me saying i hate the bnp then being friends with a bnp member cos they are 'cool'u might as well say u hate Muslims cos that is what hating Islam equals

you insult everyone who is religious cos your a stupid atheist. you sit on the fence d*ckhead who doesnt want to take any side just blow through life hoping for the bestplus.. you are autmoatically prejudiced against practising muslims and christians. yet, you make noise about me being anti jewish.see how jews have got you to not care about them yet you use those same lips to spout hate or dislike for muslims....why mention MUSLIMS first>??? we were talking about jews..why not mention you dont like their religionhahaha it works amazingly well. f*ck*ng hypocrite. thanks for exposing yourself

do u know what hate meanshow can someone be cool to u if they follow a religion you hate. thats like me saying i hate the bnp then being friends with a bnp member cos they are 'cool'u might as well say u hate Muslims cos that is what hating Islam equals
this in a way it aint right to be cool with sumone and at the same time hate what they stand for

Guest Esquilax
theological debates NEVER get old on vip2.NEVER.
Is that a bad thing?
...the f*ck are you talking about bro?im implying that these continuous headfirst battles between theologians and atheists never amount to anything an always make for excessively dull viewing.they're also in completely unrelated/ irrelevant topics

Because the majority of religious people dont even follow their religion for a start. Nobody truly does because if they did it would completely govern their lives and control them to an extent people in our society cannot handle.

How is it not bad? Are you that much of a moron?Lets use one example I always like to draw on. Muhammad married a 9 year old. Islam is the world's leading religion and a Muslim man says he wants to marry a 9 year old. What will the (majority Muslim) courts say? "No you cant marry a 9 year old she is too young""But Muhammad our prophet married a 9 year old...and he is perfect...are you denying that Muhammad is perfect?"Sharia Law would most likely be introduced. Most scientific developments would probably be deemed as anti-Islamic. This is NOT just against Islam. I hate all religion now. I dont hate people that are religious, but religion is just so unproductive for a modern society. We are on the brink of truly understanding the size and scale of our planet in wider space as well as our own creation. Religion just holds this back.
Your thinking on a scale of Afghanistan levels.Come on man, the call to pray is basically a guy singing.From what I know, Muhammad didn't shag the gurl until she was much older so a ruling could be forumlated.

Because the majority of religious people dont even follow their religion for a start. Nobody truly does because if they did it would completely govern their lives and control them to an extent people in our society cannot handle.
so you hate practising Muslims then. that is the logical conclusion i dont know why u are avoiding saying itthe second part is not true. everybody sins but that doesnt mean they cant truly follow or believe in their religion.