David Guetta

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait you make funky and are hating on man whos king pin of your genre?Grime fans dont hate Wiley
tulse uk funky is more like grime then house
LOL, I make funky?? nah sorry. Never have, never will. I like uk funky...dnt make it though.I make minimal & Deep house. LOL @ Guetta being the kingpin of my genre, you man are clueless._______>>>>>>music topics in the whatever room.Love the banter tho, keep up the good work.

I don't like Deadmau5 since he expressed his views on DJs. Yet DJs and people who like mixing or have cdjs/vinyls buy his stuff, what a prat!
he has said many times he did not say this and that words were place in his mouthand i bet this is the only reason why you called him an a**holeas if one little thing you read about some1's opinion is enough merit to call anyone an a**holeedit. wow in tooo f*ck*ng deep.

deadmau5 and glenn morrison tracks really do not sound similarand im pretty sure you are wrong anyway, im pretty sure its the other way round glenn morrison goes to deadmau5n i don't know why you talkin about rectum and callin him a twat, really baffles mebtw that contact track you posted is a collab between DM and GM, not GM on his own

to people who are 'big' fans of deadmau5 and that type of music but can not name other dj's and songs of a similar genre id say they were on a bandwagon and should acutally look deeper into progressive house, electro and minimal tech. there is more to a whole genre than deadmau5.if you know about the scene u wud probs accept that deadmau5 is the pop act of the scene, but still to be respected. people like john digweed have done far more for the development of the music that DM, but he just made it big pretty quickly

16 Bit LoliltasGlen MorrisonOxiaWolfgang GartnerGui BorattoJohn DahlbackPrydaJohan Ilvesif someone can recommend any other names similar sounding i would appreciate that, if anyone can name good sources i would also appreciate thatright now i use music torrent sites, beatport and trackitdown

16 Bit LoliltasGlen MorrisonOxiaWolfgang GartnerGui BorattoJohn DahlbackPrydaJohan Ilvesif someone can recommend any other names similar sounding i would appreciate that, if anyone can name good sources i would also appreciate thatright now i use music torrent sites, beatport and trackitdown
Do you like Laidback Luke, Ingrosso, Steve Angello and that lot?Sebastien Leger? Axwell? They all get the thumbs up from me :Y:This is still one of my favs tbf