startin a new life abroad.

Kim

i will live and die in london townverily
like u could go back an live in the caves with the taliban and goats.
i could go back and pump opium into this purulent country and bring it down through pharmacological means ... but no i worek in the nhs helpin these devils on a daily basisid love 2know where u hail from... but u hide behind a homoerotique comic book character ashamed of your own identity spewing forth unbridled vitriol from that fetid putrifying orifice you call a mouth
:unsure: we can see u good with words

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i had to move abroad i would go too new york it looks like the pefect, i cant imagine not living in a city
New York aint perfect, but if you want fast-paced city life, then NY is the place.I would love to live there and have an apartment in the city.But their weather is nuts. Summers are mad hot like 35+ and their winters are freezing cold, like snow storm cold.
thats what i want, that fast-paced city life as u said i feel like ive done an seen everything london can offer me

Guest Lisa Turtle
I'll probably head to New York.
Would be my dream come true to move there.I've still got 5 odd years of needed to be here but by the time I'm 30, I would really love to be over there.

i will live and die in london townverily
like u could go back an live in the caves with the taliban and goats.
i could go back and pump opium into this purulent country and bring it down through pharmacological means ... but no i worek in the nhs helpin these devils on a daily basisid love 2know where u hail from... but u hide behind a homoerotique comic book character ashamed of your own identity spewing forth unbridled vitriol from that fetid putrifying orifice you call a mouth
ive already said where i hail from many times. but your jihad erotic mask and fantasies about binladen doing naughty things with youcoupled with the humungous zit you have on your forehead have blinded you making you now ask questions that have since been answerednow you have settled in your new home u take it upon your vile self to trash it at any given opportunityyet if this nation stoops down to the level of your neaderthalic pit of hell from whence your maternal opium drenched p*ssy spat u forthyou would have since been beheaded or castrated like the racoon u arehowever in due time ..... in due time