Takin me for a mug....

Guest Tibbius

Guest Esquilax

Yet again, out of context. I'm not saying it's "bad" round here, I'm saying if you don't know what it's like here, then you have less authority to comment on it.It's clear I'm not a dunce, your petty jibes reflect on your shite persona.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even look at yourself. From here i read you barely scraped 5 gcses and now you are an intern at warner brothers because of "contacts" and have a route to make something of yourself even though u have qualifications no better than ur average sainsburys worker. I can tell you now a black kid who dropped out of education with 5 A-Cs would not be in your position.
lol and espqalix has been dropping sly racist remarks from time ago and its not on some joke tip
he thinks is cool to be racist

you man gone off on a next tangent....all im saying is, dont think i got punched up, fell to the ground and shanked.... it didnt happen like that, and never happens like that.3 some youts try come on a hype, me and my cousin clapped them up, needless to say they fell off their hype until their backup entered the situation. heads then started jumpin outta cars, and comin from alleyways, pounced on man, rushed us both and started to shank.without numbers they were only little youts who are not really on this ting. as soon as their back up came, they were hyenas again.when i got up, and started swinging again, they all ran off like pricks, no-one wanted it anymorei know exactly who it was, so if you know TB, you know its not ending here.

Guest Esquilax
you man gone off on a next tangent....all im saying is, dont think i got punched up, fell to the ground and shanked.... it didnt happen like that, and never happens like that.3 some youts try come on a hype, me and my cousin clapped them up, needless to say they fell off their hype until their backup entered the situation. heads then started jumpin outta cars, and comin from alleyways, pounced on man, rushed us both and started to shank.without numbers they were only little youts who are not really on this ting. as soon as their back up came, they were hyenas again.when i got up, and started swinging again, they all ran off like pricks, no-one wanted it anymorei know exactly who it was, so if you know TB, you know its not ending here.
Allahu Akbar

Guest Esquilax

I think my appearance at any sort of vip2 link up would result in me leaving with no shoes and more than one bleeding orifice. That is, suffice to say, if you man are as REAL as chips that is.

Madness

I think my appearance at any sort of vip2 link up would result in me leaving with no shoes and more than one bleeding orifice. That is, suffice to say, if you man are as REAL as chips that is.
put what you're saying to me right now in the same context as this threadand then push me when you see me