Takin me for a mug....

Guest Tibbius

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten youths, all black and thought to be about 17 years old, punched and kicked the pair to the ground before stabbing them and fleeing in St Mark’s Road, Mitcham at 10pm.
That's f*cked still. Not surprising, but f*cked.
Do you mean the fact that they were all black or the way they worded it in the article
The way they worded it.
Seen, I'd be more concerned that they were all of high melanin content.
Of course, but we're talking about media spin, in this thread aren't we?

this was when u said u got shanked innit.. but left bicep though!!!cotdamm if only we could live a day in the life of tonybut thats the media for u tho.when a breh got shot up the road frm where i work some bitch from itn wanted to talk to mei told her to f*ck off [exact words], and i said not cos i was scarred of being said i was snitchinbut that anything i say to her will be twisted to suit their evil purposes.never talk to a reporter in such instances

Ten youths, all black and thought to be about 17 years old, punched and kicked the pair to the ground before stabbing them and fleeing in St Mark’s Road, Mitcham at 10pm.
Do you mean the fact that they were all black or the way they worded it in the article
The way they worded it.
theres nothing to be more concerned about that. id be more concerned that they were all youthsbut since the media want melanine deficient f*cknuts like you to immediately identify the fact that "its not YOUR problem"thats why they use such language.

Guest Esquilax
The way they worded it.
theres nothing to be more concerned about that. id be more concerned that they were all youthsbut since the media want melanine deficient f*cknuts like you to immediately identify the fact that "its not YOUR problem"thats why they use such language.
I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore. I think you just try and make provocative points cuz it's the only way you know how to communicate. No one cares.

The way they worded it.
I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore. I think you just try and make provocative points cuz it's the only way you know how to communicate. No one cares.
why were you trying to say he should have been more concerned that they were black? oh i forgot u were prob just joking like ur sig yeahur sly racism doesnt get past me u f*ck*ng redneck

in fairness, black people are more likely to stab you. although age is still part of the problem
Black people are more likely to stab people, Asians are more likely to commit to commit financial fraud, and White people are more likely to be behind war crimes, social genocide, etc...See what I'm doing here?Don't be so f*ck*ng ignorant, you buffoon.

in fairness, black people are more likely to stab you. although age is still part of the problem
actually black people are more likely to stab other black peoplewhite people are more likely to stab other white peoplesame applies to asianswhen you take the total number of stabbings from person to personu will get more white people stabbing pplif u want to play media tricks then u will also be able to say that white pple are in FACT more likely to stab youthats how u pricks r so gullible to them

Black people are more likely to stab people, Asians are more likely to commit to commit financial fraud, and White people are more likely to be behind war crimes, social genocide, etc...See what I'm doing here?Don't be so f*ck*ng ignorant, you buffoon.
tbh white ppl are on this peadaphile ting

tbh white ppl are on this peadaphile ting
Oh yea, that too.Guy is actually lost. Taking a minority, and attaching the stigma to the majority? We still do this?

"were 10% of the population in britain but 3 quarters of the population in prison."
thats a lie. black people make up 2% of the population and 12% of the prison populationethnic minorities make up 1/4 of the prison populationonce again u have been stupidly gullible to statistic tricks

"were 10% of the population in britain but 3 quarters of the population in prison."
thats a lie. black people make up 2% of the population and 12% of the prison populationethnic minorities make up 1/4 of the prison populationonce again u have been stupidly gullible to statistic tricks
And rap lyrics.THE IRONY IS DEEPER THAN RAP!

i dont know that that mean lemons butits possible to say that per %age of population black pple make up 60% of the prison population or crime or wheteversome pple will then beleive that this %age is 60% of the total populationwhen infact its only per population. if u factor in the total %age u will get a much much lower over all figuremore like 10% or less or a bit moreall they expect pple to remember is that high number of 60% or higher

lol... /escapist from the the national stats office website:22 Mar 2007 ... "White males made up 83 per cent of the male prison population of British nationals in England and Wales in 2006"these stats tricks are used in my place of work alot. i know how it can be twisted to make a bigger impression than reality so bwoy...black ppl mussa committed a hell of a lot of crimes to overtake that in 3yrs. smhthem self degreding lawyers there who make perfect tools for the system