(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

WOWCLUBS SOUND sh*t
- You cant do any substitution before or during the match, there are just the basic 10 + your pro. For every human a CPU player goes away ofcourse.- You can't switch any of the players' position. Like if you have a guy at LB, you cant put him CB- All the players not controlled by humans are fake players, they dont resemble the real guys (I think)- the fake players seem to change every match, one match I had small fast guys in the back, other match I had bigger guys- It's harder to defend in FIFA10 lol- If your VP is for example a CM and youre the any and somebody from your team chooses the CM position youre VP will be put in another spot on the pitch (you cant switch your VP's playing position which sucks lalala, so choose wisely when you choose your position).- If youre ANY and nobody chooses your VP's spot he'll be put there- Before the match just starts the screen will say Team name VS Team name , for example: Futebol Paraiso VS Fat Americans- Game faces don't look like the ones generated on your PC at all lol, mine looked perfectly like bruce willis, now he just looks like the average joe on my PS3.- Servers are already lalalalaed up, my teammate's internet went down and we didn't get result (Loss). Same goes for 1V1, I got a loss when some dude quit at 90th minute when I was 5-1 up. Prepare yourself for some RAAAGEEEE- Remember when some EA guy said the CPU controlled guys would be rated 70? Well he lied, they low 60s. One of my defenders was rated freaking 56... I dont know if he was out of position because... I COULDNT SWITCH HIM TO ANOTHER PLACE...
f*ckIN BULLSHITSO YOU HAVE 2 HAVE A VIRTUAL PRO
WTF IS THIS

This is all nuts but come we just create a quick club just to see exactly how this works cause if that is all true, f*ck clubs.Online would be so sh*t..I've already made a virtual pro.TBH I don't know what made them think Virtual Pro was the way forward, it should be totally seperate from clubs.

Originally Posted by EA_MikeTakla Yeah we've had great fun experimenting with different types of teams in the office, small fast teams, taller strong teams or a mixture of both. Big man & speedy guy up front or 2 guys with pace, it's brilliant fun to be able to shape a Club this year. For me far more enjoyable than Man U vs Man U with everyone the same.

EA_MikeTaklaIf you take ANY your Pro get's placed on the pitch, in their preferred position I think, but that might not always be free anyway. You'll only get any kind of player increase based on what he does, but we track your match stats as ANY. The Pro Leaderboard has a Filter by Role, so you've got the best Forwards, Mids, Defenders & ANY's.If you don't have 10 the rest of the team are 'generic' player's, they're okay, about the same as your Virtual Pro will start with. I think there is a big incentive to play as a team of 10, you'll likely have better players & it's more fun anyway. Plus there is a points bonus at the end if one team has more players than the others.Of course you can totally still get by with 3, a couple of well trained Pro's up front & a good ANY player will still be a match I'm sure & the result is always the most important thing despite the team size. But the goal for us was definitetly that the top teams will be real teams of experienced FIFA players; 10 people who've trained up their players & of course most importantly play well together.Yeah I'll definitely come play with you guys at some point, I'll have to move between yours & the FIFA dev team we're gonna have though. Once everyone here gets to busy I'll sign permanently

But the goal for us was definitetly that the top teams will be real teams of experienced FIFA players; 10 people who've trained up their players & of course most importantly play well together.
Just clocked that you can buy 'total footballer' to make your virtual pro the perfect player for one match using microsoft points.
f*ck THIS.So if I don't create a virtual pro, I cant play clubs?The whole time I was reading about the virtual pro clubs thing - or whatever it was - a few months ago, I assumed this would be seperate to normal clubs so them guys who are on that 'create a pro and play with him in a club' thing can do that and everyone else can just stick to normal clubs '09 style. So I didn't mind about the fact people could pay to instantly make their players better than ronaldo cos I didn't even think I'd be playing them modes.But they f*cked up the whole game.Look how sick clubs was last year and they want to change that, they actually f*cked up the game I'm glad offline modes are sounding good at the moment because online is starting to sound like bullshit.

Yeah we played 2 matches, you can't change the starting 11 or where players play.You use your virtual pro player.They can't do skills, you have to unlock them in the free roam.You get points throughout the match which boost your stats.(Successful passes, goals, tackles, assists, MOTM etc)The only thing I can't handle is that the rest of them team controlled by the ANY are all sh*t fake players of random height and sh*t.Against peoples boosted virtual pros in a few months time it will be like a 5 star attack v a half star defence.I think we should try getting a 10 man team together so that way everybody builds up their own pro and the team should be able to hold it up eventually cause it will be very frustrating for the ANY if they have to use the 60s rated players v the higher rated pros..I know it will be a long process building up players though and it might be difficult to find 4 people to play at the back.*Bugsy CDM*@ md_dan - you can't even enter the clubs mode to see the menus without a created virtual pro, let alone play.SO WASTE, EA on a self destruct vibe.