(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

Leaving at 11:50.Can't really be bothered, but I hate not having the game while everyone else does, feel like I'm missing out differently even though I'm disappointed with what I've heard so far.Bought a controller earlier on today as well, no game to play on it lol.

f*ck that.They got the game but no-one to 'put them out'.'Try coming back at 7am'? what the f*ck is this?What's the point in announcing available from midnight tonight if it's only available from morning. And Southgate's sold out already as well apparently.Was gonna go and try talk my way into getting the game there and then, the amount of angry faces I saw walking back past me after already trying the same thing lol. Just came back home.

Whats everyones set pieces ideas?Just got one where I lay it off to Rooney for a long shot, scores bare.
always thought u were a chelsea fan/ made a couple, one of them is sick still unpredictable set pieces >>>>>>>
That's Jack.just been messing about with it, put a few players on the keeper and scored bare, hope that doesn't get re-used online..

Just got back long queues. Was about 250 people infront of me but they breezed through.Joke thing is I'm moving out tomorrow so probably wont get around to playing this for a while../Copped a special Japanese version still, gold plated disc. Thought it might f*ck up my console so I got the manager of ASDA down to sign a contract promising me a replacement if it did f*ck up the disc tray.

Just got back long queues. Was about 250 people infront of me but they breezed through.Joke thing is I'm moving out tomorrow so probably wont get around to playing this for a while../Copped a special Japanese version still, gold plated disc. Thought it might f*ck up my console so I got the manager of ASDA down to sign a contract promising me a replacement if it did f*ck up the disc tray.
gujsgssdgfgsdfgsdf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got back from the Asda near Wembley StadiumThere was around 200 people when I got and by midnight another 100 people came and there was still more people coming in when I left SMH at the wasteman worker that tried to say the pro release was more hype :/ Another worker told him there's about 300 people here that will disagree with youSMH @ them only opening 2 tills

http://www.youtube.com/channels?p=1&s=...amp;t=t&g=3#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Directors - United Kingdom
fdhgsh.jpgCrazy
You man went sick though.Especially the request as well.Top stuffTo think we nearly lost the account 'cause of some madness.Skemar beg you upload the email you sent them going nuts lolol/After Svb we had around 315 sub now after fifa we have 100 more!!Them man are fiending for the videos haha

My account got banned Because i had fifa 10 video'sI don't even no if this is the right people to contactBasically i had my youtube channel deleted or suspendedim guessing its because i uploaded fifa 10 video'si don't see the problem i own the game i got my copy tuesday 29th of septnow on tueday i have been uploading a few video's through the dayi would say no more then 7-10 videosno early this morning my channel has goneeverything is gone nowwhy did you file complaintsit aint fairi no a lot of people have copied versions of fifa 10but i aint one of themhow can you get me punished when you have no proof apart from video's that got uploadedthats not fair i get punished because people dont want to spend a little £39.99 on a gamethats just wrongit does not make senseall i was doing is uploading videos to show people how good the fifa 10 gameplay wasa lot of people wanted to know what it was likebut you filed complaints now all my videos are gone i thinkthere was over 800 videosits not fair im trying to provide a service to people on youtube to see the game play of a game and help them choose if they want to buy the gamemy youtube channel wasVIP2GAMINGim not sure if anything can be done but i at least want to know why this has happendif i am not speaking to the right people can you please tell me who i need to speak toRegards