(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

FAO md_dan, you can get this from 'Games Centre' in Fulham today.Dunno how much though.
Safe only just seen this, if this was yesterday I would have probably gone to get it, anything upto £45 probably, but I was working today.Rang Awesome games, they're selling it today, £43. No way was I paying that much to get it a little earlier than midnight especially when I was working till 830 anyway so wouldn't be playing it till late.Got home from work around 9 something anyway so waiting till 12 is minor... just over an hour and a half I'll leave to go get it.
Midnight is me.209q0xd.jpg
wembley is mee
Edmonton Green is me, although Tescos is a little closer but f*ck it.

FAO md_dan, you can get this from 'Games Centre' in Fulham today.Dunno how much though.
Safe only just seen this, if this was yesterday I would have probably gone to get it, anything upto £45 probably, but I was working today.Rang Awesome games, they're selling it today, £43. No way was I paying that much to get it a little earlier than midnight especially when I was working till 830 anyway so wouldn't be playing it till late.Got home from work around 9 something anyway so waiting till 12 is minor... just over an hour and a half I'll leave to go get it.
Midnight is me.209q0xd.jpg
wembley is mee
Edmonton Green is me, although Tescos is a little closer but f*ck it.
asda in waddon is me, i hope this deal isnt for 360 only