Hardest Road Rapper out with out doubt

Nike

u lot are talking council blocks & estates, im on a wider scale of thinkinglesson in life chaps, dont limit urselfs.. London is a big place (bigger than ur council estate) the worlds you're oyster!!edit:Since So Solid who have south had in the mainstream charts??? err Maybe milkymans who else?East: Wiley, Dizzee, Tinchy, Shystie, Roll Deep, Lethal Bizzle to name a fewNorth: Chipmunk, Jme, Skepta, Ironic, Lady Dynamite, Sway to name a fewNW: Ndubz, SLK (Hype Hype), Lady SovereignSouth rate sh*t music lol and spend their time forming gangs trying to emulate south central

Shut up anelka you actually chat sh*t sometimes!Someone making more money or having a bigger following or being played on mainstream radio in your eyes = being better (im taking that from one of your previous posts)!So by your calculations Soulja Boy is better than Styles PThe fact you mentioned people like BEARMAN making better music than OC/SMS either tells me your not from south or you have no ear for music!

the hype was about der road movements not music dnt try itStinks is sh*tHe will neva do anything in music, he is not a musicianNo dont lie and try say he had a bigger following in the whole of South London than Bearman & Doctor thats lies
Right now Stinks only concern should be getting out.He was bigger in south than them, trust me.

u lot are talking council blocks & estates, im on a wider scale of thinkinglesson in life chaps, dont limit urselfs.. London is a big place (bigger than ur council estate) the worlds you're oyster!!edit:Since So Solid who have south had in the mainstream charts??? err Maybe milkymans who else?East: Wiley, Dizzee, Tinchy, Shystie, Roll Deep, Lethal Bizzle to name a fewNorth: Chipmunk, Jme, Skepta, Ironic, Lady Dynamite, Sway to name a fewNW: Ndubz, SLK (Hype Hype), Lady SovereignSouth rate sh*t music lol and spend their time forming gangs trying to emulate south central
While I c/s parts of your post, your changing the subject somewhat and I was only ever talking about Stinks being bigger in South London than Bearman & Doctor, which he was, not the whole of London or the UK.

He got a IPP.His bids have finished, he just gotta wait till let they get him go...
^this i beg everyone else disregard all above comments minus silent souljasafe/stinks then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone out now
'jailed for possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life'Hes good but lol @ saying hes better than anyone now. Nowhere near as good as Giggs,Young Spray, Margz etcand South is a big place doubt Stinks was bigger than them two