(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still on 13 pages. Smh. Someone needs to liven this thread up with some banter. I'll start, I'd murder each and every person on the ps3 scene with man utd. No qualms.
SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
Is this really what happens when I'm not about?You let man like Onelove & Gambino gas you upBOY

lol Who's been Gassin who up, can't bring my name into that. Am the only 1 holding it up a glimmer of hope for the PS3 scene right now, I been seeing your face on Milk Cartons Macz, missing in action and all that.I know everyones gonna be back in 7 days though, Guys like Scorpzz and MP* coming out the woodworks for the COD Reunions.

Still on 13 pages. Smh. Someone needs to liven this thread up with some banter. I'll start, I'd murder each and every person on the ps3 scene with man utd. No qualms.
SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
Is this really what happens when I'm not about?You let man like Onelove & Gambino gas you upBOY
SMH@THIS GUY....STICK TO STREETFIGHTER U FAGGOTIN FACT U GOT THE GAME??? HOLLA ihustle101... <_<

SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
SMH@THIS GUY....STICK TO STREETFIGHTER U FAGGOTIN FACT U GOT THE GAME??? HOLLA ihustle101... <_<
Lol @ onelove still blowin hot gas. Play me u mug. Also u fybar, i c u airin my invites, i understand.

SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
Lol @ onelove still blowin hot gas. Play me u mug. Also u fybar, i c u airin my invites, i understand.
LOL...iamma add u...i keep forgetting..lol@HOT GAS..man's got jokes :mellow:

SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
sorry fam was stressin out my bredien whoes about for clubs /wen mw2 drops r.i.p fifa

SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
remember what happened to you at Pro, when you came all out like a big man?do you REMEMBER?you do dont ya, hence whilst you are still hurtsnm