(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From when 90% of teams have already handed their VP's around to their own team your gonna be handicapped playing against them. Seems like man ain't on taking Clubs serious on here unless they have this enhanced VP File though cuz nobody can be arsed building their own up. I'm happy to use mine cuz I score goals regardless and I don't see how having some super stat VP is gonna help the person controlling ANY as the rest of the defence are still gonna have randomly drawn rubbish stats. It's a case of whatever though I just wanna play some team matches lol.

From when 90% of teams have already handed their VP's around to their own team your gonna be handicapped playing against them. Seems like man ain't on taking Clubs serious on here unless they have this enhanced VP File though cuz nobody can be arsed building their own up. I'm happy to use mine cuz I score goals regardless and I don't see how having some super stat VP is gonna help the person controlling ANY as the rest of the defence are still gonna have randomly drawn rubbish stats. It's a case of whatever though I just wanna play some team matches lol.
u man aint seriousbuilt up my own vp hese on 56 percent completereal gwhen it comes to vip2 fifa mandem move halfhearted360 man are fully on this tingsmhstep up guise

I'm about if theres enough man online. Need to set up a new club if man are willing to take it serious. And whoever plays ANY I beg you move the ball upfield quicktime, Zaks style of play works solid for him but is frustrating for me playing upfront cuz the counter attack never happens when man are playing these small passes between the defenders.Man United > ArsenalThat's how I wanna see it, counter attack pass pass bang in the net, Not no Arsenal pass....pass....pass.....pass....pass...pass....6 yard box...pass.....pass.....lose possesion.