(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gettin bare frustrated when I play this particular mate cuz He's been gettin nothing but beat on PES and FIFA for the last 10 years now I can't even get at him with this new 1, passing and shootings all over the place for me but worst of all is the defence gettin cut open.
Its pretty much the same as fifa 10, just passing is a bit shegged. shootings sick cos i can do them mad pro 6 type of goals.

It's not even about stats though, Yea it helps a lot but that didn't stop me from banging in Goals and Getting bare assists when we had decent guys in the team. You need a decent ANY with a lot of vision and a good Strike Partner who passes.Wheres that Lethal guy aswell, I had to log out, guy was breathing like Darth Vader down his Mic.

Still on 13 pages. Smh. Someone needs to liven this thread up with some banter. I'll start, I'd murder each and every person on the ps3 scene with man utd. No qualms.
SHUDDUP U PUSSYHOLE. <_<
Is this really what happens when I'm not about?You let man like Onelove & Gambino gas you upBOY
SMH@THIS GUY....STICK TO STREETFIGHTER U FAGGOTIN FACT U GOT THE GAME??? HOLLA ihustle101... <_<
remember what happened to you at Pro, when you came all out like a big man?do you REMEMBER?you do dont ya, hence whilst you are still hurtsnm
yeah I remember I played u twice..won 1 lost 1NOW U COMING IN THE THREAD TYPIN MY NAME...U c*ntI DONT KNOW WHERE U GET YA HYPE FROM..BUT IF U GOT THE GAME .. play man initSNM

• 3 weeks later...