Women!

Captain Planet

u guys parents are still together or u have a male figure dominent in ur house hold im guessingIn many single parent homes u have witnessed the motherl/father alternate between both femenine and masculine gender roles so what u desire in ur partner Can become a little more ambigous

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys parents are still together or u have a male figure dominent in ur house hold im guessingIn many single parent homes u have witnessed the motherl/father alternate between both femenine and masculine gender roles so what u desire in ur partner Can become a little more ambigous
yeah I've got my step dad. that's a good point though... I never thought of it like that

i tried being 80 % submissive beforeI got dashed infront of oncoming traffic...S'all about being partners, and i dont mean going halves on a kfc bucket, i mean being sensitive to their individual needs and being selfless enough to try and cater to them.my man said to me when we're walking, we should be walking beside eachother not one infront and one behindShows were in tune
u knw what... it is a partnership, and a good man will make it so that most of the time u will feel its a 50 50 partnershipbut the truth is its a partnership where yur the jr partnerlet me explainif i hear hw a boy who u talk to is saying hw he is going to try and f*ck u, i will say "yur not going to talk to him anymore" (TELLING), and u will listen because u view it as justifiedif u hear hw a girl who i talk to is saying how she is going to try and f*ck me, u will SAY "i dn't think you should talk to her anymore" or "can you not talk to her anymore" (ASKING) and i will complie with what yur asking because i view it as justified now a smart and good women (imo) will say she's just letting me be the man and really its not important whether yur asking or telling, whats important is that we're both sensitive to each others wants, and both do what the other wants provided its reasonable like letting the man hold the remote while u both watch a tv show that u both want to watchthis woman is right, but at the end of the day u TELLING still doesn't stand even if u would like it to, thus jr partnersmaddy comes across like she would want to take turns holding the remote/wearing the pants/steering the ship

i tried being 80 % submissive beforeI got dashed infront of oncoming traffic...S'all about being partners, and i dont mean going halves on a kfc bucket, i mean being sensitive to their individual needs and being selfless enough to try and cater to them.my man said to me when we're walking, we should be walking beside eachother not one infront and one behindShows were in tune
u knw what... it is a partnership, and a good man will make it so that most of the time u will feel its a 50 50 partnershipbut the truth is its a partnership where yur the jr partnerlet me explainif i hear hw a boy who u talk to is saying hw he is going to try and f*ck u, i will say "yur not going to talk to him anymore" (TELLING), and u will listen because u view it as justifiedif u hear hw a girl who i talk to is saying how she is going to try and f*ck me, u will SAY "i dn't think you should talk to her anymore" or "can you not talk to her anymore" (ASKING) and i will complie with what yur asking because i view it as justified now a smart and good women (imo) will say she's just letting me be the man and really its not important whether yur asking or telling, whats important is that we're both sensitive to each others wants, and both do what the other wants provided its reasonable like letting the man hold the remote while u both watch a tv show that u both want to watchthis woman is right, but at the end of the day u TELLING still doesn't stand even if u would like it to, thus jr partnersmaddy comes across like she would want to take turns holding the remote/wearing the pants/steering the ship
Just because you are "holding" something doesn't mean your in any more control than the person sat next to you, Its compromising!

Just because you are "holding" something doesn't mean your in any more control than the person sat next to you, Its compromising!
yes it does and its not a compormisebecause if u wanted to change the chanel u would have to take the remote from mebut u missed the pointthe point is i'm not gonna change it, cuz i'm not a prick and u knw that so let me hold the remote

yes it does and its not a compormisebecause if u wanted to change the chanel u would have to take the remote from mebut u missed the pointthe point is i'm not gonna change it, cuz i'm not a prick and u knw that so let me hold the remote
Now you sound like a control freak, think ur taking it too far.

WOWthe remote is a metaphor for dominance in the relationship, i do not literally want to always hold the remote while watching tvthe woman is being submissive by letting me hold the remotebut because i'm not gonna change it, that submission doesn't really mean anythingthat is how a deserving man should make a woman feel about her being submissive to appease his masculinity she should feel like it doesn't matter becuz he still values her opinion and treats her with respectthat was my point DMFbut obviously what each guy requires depends on the guy

i see what ur sayingSpecially about the telling and asking and i reason it out like thisMan is telling woman, woman complies because not only is it justifiable, his approach shows there is no discussion on the matterWoman asks man, man complies because not only is it justifiable, but he knows his woman will come with the whooooole 99 problems and why the bitch is 1 as her defenceBoth are saying the samething, but their approach differs and the compliance is kinda what i meant in terms of being sensitive to ur partners ways

WOWthe remote is a metaphor for dominance in the relationship, i do not literally want to always hold the remote while watching tvthe woman is being submissive by letting me hold the remotebut because i'm not gonna change it, that submission doesn't really mean anythingthat is how a deserving man should make a woman feel about her being submissive to appease his masculinity she should feel like it doesn't matter becuz he still values her opinion and treats her with respectthat was my point DMFbut obviously what each guy requires depends on the guy
WOWI know it was a metaphor LOLMy point isCompromise too!

smaddy comes across like she would want to take turns holding the remote/wearing the pants/steering the ship
i think u think about me too much

smaddy comes across like she would want to take turns holding the remote/wearing the pants/steering the ship
i think u think about me too much
lollike it matters what u think

lola long discussion with DMF and no slewing but 2 quotes in with smaddy and it kicks offTwilight zone
nothin kicked offshe said sumthin stupidi spokenw she knws better
chill out innit
u are not a man (depite what yur lack of chest may implie) thus there is no reason for u to be proudful like oneeat the L and except that the discussion is overi've already finnished addressing ubut still i'll "chill out" and u can stop trying to get my attention