Women!

Captain Planet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Not really.The last few pages has just been fraff.
i've been the one mostly talking for the last few pageswhat u trying to say bruv
Settle down. Im saying 2 pages of sending is fraff.
all the dudes saying 'fraff' can u explain what u mean exactly because i can only take it as 'men shouldnt be dominant' and if thats the case i cant rate u man.
Read above for thy answer.

Both partners should be submissive to eachother within their own roles in the relationship. For example in the outside world a man will naturally be more dominant because it is his pre programmed role to protect his woman in the presence of other people in particular other men. If he shows weakness other men prey on that and exploit that, if she displays more dominance, he loses value in other womens eyes and men.But within the relationship as a whole both partners are dominant and submissive in different areas. Just to clarify, I'm not talking primitive submission like in most 3rd world countries where the woman does whatever she is told without question. But in whole a man is designated to be more dominant over his partner within respect and reason. A woman will fully submit to you provided you adhere to her ideal picture of what a man is to be.These videos will wrap it all up....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Some of the things she says are agreeable, some are contradictory and partially feminist. But never the less she's a black woman whos clued up

came across a few lines from 'Soul on Ice' i felt to share concerning self-image'All men must have one, or they start seeing themselves as women, women start seeing them as women, then women lose their own self-image, and soon nobody knows what they are themselves or what anyone else is ---that is to say, the world starts looking precisely as it looks today.'-Eldridge Cleaver

Guest No Mark

i love how people listen to something and unequivocally believe itthem vids is just another "sista" chatting obvious things and passing them off as wisdomkmt, smh and LOL simultaneously

Guest No Mark
i love how people listen to something and unequivocally believe itthem vids is just another "sista" chatting obvious things and passing them off as wisdomkmt, smh and LOL simultaneously
It's not exactly 'obvious' now is it? Stop gassing.
it is obviousobvious "sista" crapthem women who intellectualise sloreism.

Which part did she "interllectualise slore-ism" or even hint towards being a whore, shes talking the opposite of what most modern women believe

Which part did she "interllectualise slore-ism" or even hint towards being a whore, shes talking the opposite of what most modern women believe
Yeah she's speaking sense.I mean, you know, for a woman.

• 3 weeks later...
TBH

TBH
i revoke yur tbh, tbhthe first line implies u dn't agree with what she said, which is odd considering u being a man and allthe second line is crap becuz u can say that about anyone that tells u something that is true also alot of people believe otherwise so its not exactly obvious then is ittbh u sound like u dn't like it wen a "sista" speaks, one of those mouth should only be open to take d*ck and thats it type of thinkers.... okay well i can't fault u for that, but everything else is crap

Dont think I've watched the vidI just agree with the paragraphWhenever someone says something blindly obvious they are rated for it (on here)Kingdom of the blind and all thatGot all these one-eyed people running round looking like Moses or something

Dont think I've watched the vidI just agree with the paragraphWhenever someone says something blindly obvious they are rated for it (on here)Kingdom of the blind and all thatGot all these one-eyed people running round looking like Moses or something
Ok, how about you watch the f*ck*ng video then, because that's what the initial comment was about.THEN, say it's 'obvious'.

Ok, how about you watch the f*ck*ng video then, because that's what the initial comment was about.THEN, say it's 'obvious'.
mike got rahtid