1. 1. Cunnilingus. Yey or Nay?

• Bocat fi bun!
    • Dig in!
    • Indifferent.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna lie now, most girl I been with are sweet to give me head but never want it in return = happy days.I think it is a sign of dominance that they like. If a man bowcat, they will be walking on him like she is the Queen walking on her red carpet. I'm not saying never lick the pum, but I'm saying, time and place. Make her beg so she knows you ain't her bitch.My opinion of course.

Whats more confusing is how CERTAIN girls have had their pum eatenI can only guess that their face is so scavenged that licking the p*ssy is a better alternative to looking at/kissing themI hear them say like 'its nice but I dont do it in return'PMSL

You can't say never unless your dead!
loljust by looking at your avatar i KNO your still waiting for someone to munch out your stale fish kebab.
What?Was that really justified or needed?lol @ you thinking you KNO/ ......LOSER! Get off the negative vybe towards me its OLD!Seriously don't know where some people get off on this forum!