Worst Chat-up Lines You Have Heard

FemmexFatale

i know who u said it to and i know why u said it....we can bring it all out if u want...i think u might have been tipsy but so was i...but ye if u want to go down that road we can...or u can jus agree that it happened and we can move onnot a big deal.
Brother, I can only remember one rave where we both saw a Vip2 chick & if it's her you mentioning, I been speaking to her WAY prior to that night...

Guest Flat Ericó
LMFAO @ Sinister cockblocker...TBH, I remember THAT happening but the way your opening statement came across, come like I rolled up on her, and said ''Hai guise, I'm Mickey. Ya know, from Vip2. The forum.''...I didn't re-introduce myself, I know that.
lmao

FabricationIts a fabrication like the general consensous being that your some rebore LotharioIts exactly the sameAlthough I would probably say your tag matches you far more accuratelyTbh I will refrain from adding anything else into this dialogue
Lahi.Are you denying that you were called a creature, because I'm SURE that you said that yourself.Listen, it's ok. Maybe you'll grow into your looks/ forehead or something.