Worst Chat-up Lines You Have Heard

FemmexFatale

Some old fresh aff, walked up to some girls"eh whats going on mehn, how are ur eyes so shiny gerl"
im still dyin at this.tried to drop it to a few chicks just for lols.one said cause shes wearing contacts, i was dyin inside.
lmfao

Guest Triple XXX
Some old fresh aff, walked up to some girls"eh whats going on mehn, how are ur eyes so shiny gerl"
im still dyin at this.tried to drop it to a few chicks just for lols.one said cause shes wearing contacts, i was dyin inside.
lmfao
i wanna do thisbut ironically i cant even do an African accent

lmfao

lmfao
Lol hands up, who comes back into this thread sees this post and says it out loud

• 3 weeks later...
LOL AT THINKIN MAN DEM ARE BUYING CHAMPAGNE AND THINKIN 'YE THIS IS GETTIN ME A BEAT' EKS WAS OBVIOUSLY JOKING.DONT POUR RANDOM TINGS A GLASS FROM MY BOTTLE./LOL AT RAVING RIGHT NOW. IM ON SOME, GO TO DUBAI FOR A QUICK GETAWAY FLEX RIGHT NOW.COUPLE MAN, COUPLE CHICKS ON A YACHT GETTIN WAVEY ETC.
DUN KNOW THE RENT A WHOLE BEACH OUT WITH A COUPLE MANDEM AND GYALLE ETC.BUY OUT THE SHOPPING DISTRICT VYBE ETC.SLAP THE SHEIK AND HIS FAMILY FLEX ETC.BUY THE COUNTRY ETC.