Worst Chat-up Lines You Have Heard

FemmexFatale

Guest No Mark
they were 2 of em, they were bigger than me :D and agostinho it was only chloe lol.
lol2bh what else are you gonna do. Start up with some man for the sake of pride?She aint your girl so end of the day what do you care?If she had entertained it, that would have been a different matter entirely, but the only person that came off looking like a twat was the guy who got rejected.What would you even say to them to "show them you're not gonna get violated like that"Some juvenile mentality.
I would agree, IF IT HAPPENED TO MEHOWEVER, if guys see me talking to a chick, they aren't even gonna bother approachingIf anything man dem are hanging around to see how I operate and/or applauding me for being with certain chicks in a ravetrue stories

exactleeeeeeit wernt as if i was holding her hand, hugging/kissin her etc...they saw us from a mile off...obv, if i see someone looking at my chick, my (well, any guys) first instinct is too hold her hand/hand round shoulders etc to mark your territory.
I always laugh at people who do this
SameLook at the girl, he pulls her close laugh, shake my head, carry on about my day

they were 2 of em, they were bigger than me :D and agostinho it was only chloe lol.
lol2bh what else are you gonna do. Start up with some man for the sake of pride?She aint your girl so end of the day what do you care?If she had entertained it, that would have been a different matter entirely, but the only person that came off looking like a twat was the guy who got rejected.What would you even say to them to "show them you're not gonna get violated like that"Some juvenile mentality.
I would agree, IF IT HAPPENED TO MEHOWEVER, if guys see me talking to a chick, they aren't even gonna bother approachingIf anything man dem are hanging around to see how I operate and/or applauding me for being with certain chicks in a ravetrue stories
yeah same here

Anything involving asking to just be my ''friend''the absolute worst one was''its wifey season you know...''*my face is perplexed, i'm waiting for him to get to the point''...so will you be my wifey please?''*dumbfounded*
lmaojeeeeeezee
Ha."Please".
y'know

I feel bad for this guys life (no offence). Even though she isn't your girl you should have kicked up a fuss like she was, because as far as they're concerned you = man she = woman .aka. you're probably together. Can't believe you just didn't do anything, actually, maybe they thought she was your sister, sorry, no that makes it worse.I duno what to say. Proper dumbfounded.

• 2 weeks later...
I feel bad for this guys life (no offence). Even though she isn't your girl you should have kicked up a fuss like she was, because as far as they're concerned you = man she = woman .aka. you're probably together. Can't believe you just didn't do anything, actually, maybe they thought she was your sister, sorry, no that makes it worse.I duno what to say. Proper dumbfounded.
Be serious now.First and foremost, you are a female so you can't really comment properly on this whole situation (no offence).Secondly, people need to learn to pick their battles. had he "stepped up" to ensure that the violation wasn't tolerated, man could have got slumped voer a chick that isn't blood or his missus. That is a FAIL.Thirdly, who do you think the real loser is in that whole situation? A man got brushed by a chick in front of the guy he was trying to take the piss out of.

A man who buys champagne at a club is a big turn off for me. Like why wouldn't you put that money into savings? Why would you drink money? Why would you WANT the girls champagne attracts? Why don't you think about your future? Where are your ambitions in life? Do you not think your persona is enough without a bottle in your hand? Why don't you want a girl who has her own money? Where will you be in 10 years? Unless you're a footballer or some other dude with ridiculous disposible income and it literally really isn't a thing to spend that money on something - excuse me for being vulgar - but something you'll have pissed out by the time you're eating your toast the next morning then you're silly imo. No offence.