Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55% of the british pakistani population are married to their first cousins
I want you to put your hands together like this..istockphoto_6803938-clenched-hands-isolated-on-white.jpgwhen you have done this...tell me, what thumb covers the other? is it your right thumb? or your left thumb at the top?Now, I want you to swap your thumbs around..Feels weird doesn't it? Just not quite right or as comfortable?You see, you feel comfortable by crossing your thumbs the way you did first because it is a habit and you have become used to it . But sometimes, you gotta understand, not everyone crosses the same thumb when originally asked. So, although it might feel weird for you, consider how your life might actually feel weird to them.What is right? or what makes it right? You think you really come to your own conclusion that what you believe is right? or maybe in fact, you, without realising it, follow the crowd because it's how you have been raised. If so, what do you think they are doing?Just my opinion of course.
i just made a statement cos it surprised me and I didnt state my opinion on the matterhowever inbreeding is wrong, perpetuating disease and deformityregardless of what feels comfortable or not, or what is or isnt tradition, its not a case of opinionits a case of fact
Again, you think disease and deformity doesn't occur in children born outside of this?Hmmmmm, again, interesting.

I want you to put your hands together like this..istockphoto_6803938-clenched-hands-isolated-on-white.jpgwhen you have done this...tell me, what thumb covers the other? is it your right thumb? or your left thumb at the top?Now, I want you to swap your thumbs around..Feels weird doesn't it? Just not quite right or as comfortable?You see, you feel comfortable by crossing your thumbs the way you did first because it is a habit and you have become used to it . But sometimes, you gotta understand, not everyone crosses the same thumb when originally asked. So, although it might feel weird for you, consider how your life might actually feel weird to them.What is right? or what makes it right? You think you really come to your own conclusion that what you believe is right? or maybe in fact, you, without realising it, follow the crowd because it's how you have been raised. If so, what do you think they are doing?Just my opinion of course.
i just made a statement cos it surprised me and I didnt state my opinion on the matterhowever inbreeding is wrong, perpetuating disease and deformityregardless of what feels comfortable or not, or what is or isnt tradition, its not a case of opinionits a case of fact
Again, you think disease and deformity doesn't occur in children born outside of this?Hmmmmm, again, interesting.
where have i said that?this is pointless tbh

Nice post
yeh im sure not marrying your cousin freaks them out.
Wasnt talking about the cousin thing specifically

yuk f*ck*ng disgusting
Why?
genetics my friend
Are genetics a disgusting thing?Again, elaborate please...
We are not naturally attracted to our mothers/sisters because we share too many genes in common. Its all part of evolution. Genectic variation is what naturally made us evolve to be human. The same applies (allbeit to a lesser extent) with cousins.

Marrying cousins isnt wrongif u plan it properly there is a low chance of ur child being disabled i dont remember the science but im not chatting s

The mutant offspring is a pretty decent moral indicator in this particuliar situation.
And you think two people without relation cannot have the same with their child?Hmmmm interesting.
I guess you're just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick but incase you didn't know, the more genes the parents share with each other the more prone the baby is to mental and physical disabilities.

yuk f*ck*ng disgusting
Why?
genetics my friend
Are genetics a disgusting thing?Again, elaborate please...
We are not naturally attracted to our mothers/sisters because we share too many genes in common. Its all part of evolution. Genectic variation is what naturally made us evolve to be human. The same applies (allbeit to a lesser extent) with cousins.
Are you sure about this?

The mutant offspring is a pretty decent moral indicator in this particuliar situation.
And you think two people without relation cannot have the same with their child?Hmmmm interesting.
I guess you're just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick but incase you didn't know, the more genes the parents share with each other the more prone the baby is to mental and physical disabilities.
Can you provide hardcore evidence on this? Or are you going on what the media have told you?

boy...im not marryin no cousin.
Me neither but you can understand why people in the East do it and i dont see anything disgusting in iti wouldnt cos my cousins are like brothers and sisters to me but there they usually have bigger families with more siblings so they arent as close to their cousinsAlso here everything is about sex its basically unheard of to marry someone before u have slept with them and gone out with them and it would be weird to go out with ur cousin and sleep with them only to dump them later on

Guest Esquilax
it boils down to opinion in the end, i dont think my 'cultural' identity has any real say in who i am
Cos english people have no culture
What is culture? Define and elaborate.
Waiting on this...
I prefer to believe that my personality is structured by my experiences, the people I meet and converse with and people who have heavy influence, I don't identify personally with any sort of tradition, nor do I feel it necessary to do so.Culture is the biggest commodity of all, it can be used as a tool for unity and monetary gains.I'm not going to go on a tangent on how I'm superior to other people cuz I don't indulge in historical heritage relating to me, if you want to do that then that's cool, I just don't feel the need to. What shapes me is what I see and hear and read, various influences from authors to family members, to what I read here on the internet.When I see people saying it's sad that mixed raced kids don't get the benefits of a rich culture (this complaint usually refers to the matter of them not knowing much about the origins of their black side) as if to say their identity is inherently defined by something they had no control over choosing.

it boils down to opinion in the end, i dont think my 'cultural' identity has any real say in who i am
Waiting on this...
I prefer to believe that my personality is structured by my experiences, the people I meet and converse with and people who have heavy influence, I don't identify personally with any sort of tradition, nor do I feel it necessary to do so.Culture is the biggest commodity of all, it can be used as a tool for unity and monetary gains.I'm not going to go on a tangent on how I'm superior to other people cuz I don't indulge in historical heritage relating to me, if you want to do that then that's cool, I just don't feel the need to. What shapes me is what I see and hear and read, various influences from authors to family members, to what I read here on the internet.When I see people saying it's sad that mixed raced kids don't get the benefits of a rich culture (this complaint usually refers to the matter of them not knowing much about the origins of their black side) as if to say their identity is inherently defined by something they had no control over choosing.
So basically, you are told what you are and the history of people that share the same race is your history?Damn, why do you live? everything has been determined for you since day one.

Waiting on this...
Summed it up

Guest Esquilax
Waiting on this...
So basically, you are told what you are and the history of people that share the same race is your history?Damn, why do you live? everything has been determined for you since day one.
What are you talking about?I'm saying my persona isn't predetermined because I feel no pressure to conform to a cultural ideal

Waiting on this...
Gas mark 10Not even gonna explain why , u may learn in time if u ever become less arrogant

I think people fear the tabboo. People become trapped into a certain way of thinking and these people are usually quite closed-minded and live a 1 dimensional life.I dated my 3rd cousin once and I am not muslim.Awaits people's views on this...
hope this wasnt directed at anyone on here objecting to marrying cousins.I dont fancy my cousain because im told its wrong, i dont fancy my cousin because she looks quite a lot like my sister!!!!Out of interest where is it socially acceptable to draw the line when it comes to incest?

Waiting on this...
Gas mark 10Not even gonna explain why , u may learn in time if u ever become less arrogant
Well why dont you try answering the question that was originally directed to YOU?

Guest Esquilax

You're a deeply religious person, I'm not going to denigrate your ideas/ how you wanna live/ where you draw your influences from, cuz that's you.Don't assume arrogance where it's not needed, I clearly said this is just the way I perceive it, and there is not "right or wrong" answer to any of it.About Gas Mark 10, just...