Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

im not arrogant or abusive to african people and i could never get bullied, i must be the other kind of mix raced man your talking about tunde
bruv yur a p*ssyi told u already yur a phassie u knw wat i look like cuz i upped my pic wen u tried chattin sh*t but when i asked for yurs u went shook one on mei would bully ui told u straight if i ever see u i'm cavin yur face inwe live in the same bits so if u were on meetin up i would very easily go by myself or with one other boy, who would only be there to make sure whoever u brought stay still and watch as i beat u sillyi doubt that picture in yur avi is ubut on the off chance it is i've already given it to my bedrin who will put it on u if he sees u at bedford uni, his 2nd year too and the media department isn't long for him
LOLOLOL
radio i live in ilfordu do too or forest gatepm me any time or say here and now when u want to talk, and as long as its a weekend i'll accommodate u
haha you're funny oguy getting all irate cause i called you and your chick butters then proceed to post pictures of myself on hereyou tell your boy to put it on me you tell your boy to get his boys find me which shouldn't be hard then put it on me, i swear on your mums life i will not be getting banged you stupid ugly pricki also invite you to try cave my face in any time haha you're a joke
*waits*

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
:lol: el kap >>>>
not reallynone of that is believable
regardless, man made me laugh. Thats what counts and still gets ratings.N/H
thats all that matters in this day and agethe lolsbare "haha's" in radios post. sounding nervous and sh*t

ill do a 2 on 1 and kill the tunde then the mexican
inviting me to cave in yur face doesn't qualify as a time or placewould u rather we go through pm'swe live in the same place so dn't say nuffin about its long reh reh rehi didn't say i'm gonna stab u shoot u or get u rushed or any stupid sh*t like thatu think u will have me up on a one on one thats great...give me a time on the weekend

radio i live in ilfordu do too or forest gatepm me any time or say here and now when u want to talk, and as long as its a weekend i'll accommodate u
haha you're funny oguy getting all irate cause i called you and your chick butters then proceed to post pictures of myself on hereyou tell your boy to put it on me you tell your boy to get his boys find me which shouldn't be hard then put it on me, i swear on your mums life i will not be getting banged you stupid ugly pricki also invite you to try cave my face in any time haha you're a joke
*waits*
is what i'm sayiny's he bein bare vague and tryin to make the forum laugh for

this really isn't a big thing for mecuz i knw we're not gonna fight, i knw we're nt gonna meet up like thatthe most that will happen is my boy will slap him while i'm on the phone, or i'll slap him wen i go dwn to his uni when my boy points him out to mewhole thing will take 10 mins max

haha is just more authentic than a lol for me personally as i actually haha'd
not my argument, but i'll add my two cents. Haha's do actually depcit a nervous state given that nature of words exchanged. Bare in mind the power of words how you use them and in what context.And to further fuel it. you spud'd subs for having your back. Like he was directly siding with you. (which further validates El Kap's statements)From where im sitting subs was making a statement regarding starting internet fights. Not protecting/ sorry backing you...imo.Bye.(yes the internet is real)

tbh if i thought there was a chance where it would escalte or he was sumone that was size like that then i would just leave it he hasn't done enough for me to want to start sumthin that will not be over after one confrontationbut this boy is a phassie, i will have him apologise, then slap him and that will be ithe is only talking like this because he believes he will not be held accountable for his actions

this really isn't a big thing for mecuz i knw we're not gonna fight, i knw we're nt gonna meet up like thatthe most that will happen is my boy will slap him while i'm on the phone, or i'll slap him wen i go dwn to his uni when my boy points him out to mewhole thing will take 10 mins max
ok, u clap man round the headhe turns round and he says "the f*ck u do that for! are u dumb!"u go, "radio frm vip2 init, u were chatin sh*t on the internetss. wag1 now"he plain faces u and sumone dies for no reason.

not my argument, but i'll add my two cents. Haha's do actually depcit a nervous state given that nature of words exchanged. Bare in mind the power of words how you use them and in what context.And to further fuel it. you spud'd subs for having your back. Like he was directly siding with you. (which further validates El Kap's statements)From where im sitting subs was making a statement regarding starting internet fights. Not protecting/ sorry backing you...imo.Bye.(yes the internet is real)
Ok Morse you wastemani type haha all the time rather than lol you can search old posts and do some real detective work, i spudded sub as a joke i thought it was blatently a joke there is no reason what so ever for me to be shook of this, your whole input just had me staring at my cigarette thinking what a d*ckhead im at uni and im not the kinda guy to go home every weekend so you know where i am i dont think i have to say more on this matter unless it's all for the crowds in which case oguy you ashen battycrease continue to hype

Ok Morse you wastemani type haha all the time rather than lol you can search old posts and do some real detective work, i spudded sub as a joke i thought it was blatently a joke there is no reason what so ever for me to be shook of this, your whole input just had me staring at my cigarette thinking what a d*ckhead im at uni and im not the kinda guy to go home every weekend so you know where i am i dont think i have to say more on this matter unless it's all for the crowds in which case oguy you ashen battycrease continue to hype

i type haha all the time rather than lol you can search old posts and do some real detective work, i spudded sub as a joke i thought it was blatently a joke there is no reason what so ever for me to be shook of this, your whole input just had me staring at my cigarette thinking what a d*ckhead
no thanks got better things to do.my whole input was the truth and nothing more.

I think it's better to just not give a f*ck what colour you are or anyone else is tbh.
ashman this time next week AFC WIMBLEDON will have beaten youget ready 4 that, OK
HahahahaNo way man. We are on form! Have you not been seeing how we are murdering teams right now? Leeds undefeated all season and we murk them. Colchester in 3rd, we murk them.. bruv, we are ready for anyone right now.. Bring on Arsenal is what I say.. Neil Harris will bang them goals in! MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
millwall aren't on this ting both on and off the pitchby chritmas u will b mid-divisionand ure alleged hooligans are a bunch of washed up alcoholic pikey coke fiends from bermondsey