Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arn't most people mixed race in some form or another. As if to say there is just a pure one defined colour code for everyone.I don't understand the point of these debates, proves nothing. You still bleed and live die like everyone else.I'm a black man, but I have jamaican/indian roots, and even trace roots of irish along the family tree.

the only thing i will give to light skin mixed race guys is that they generally are more successful with girls of other races than boys of any specific racial groupwhen i was growing up i would always assume that every light skin (half black half white) mixed race breddah i met was like radio (arrogant p*ssy that do bitch sh*t like tell a girl so and so is ugly becuz his african but when so and so asks denies it, no pride as a man type of guys that would get bullied but still bred)becuz this was mostly the type i came across but obviously as i got older i stopped doing that becuz it isn't true of just mixed race breddahs, u've got d*ck head phassies of every shade

i havent seen this yet. but from what pple have said about itthis was just a case of Ch 4 stirring up racial prejudices and stereotypesthey usually make decent documentaries about other topicsall these docus in their race season have been completely sh*t
the human zoo one was good and also how racist are u

im not arrogant or abusive to african people and i could never get bullied, i must be the other kind of mix raced man your talking about tunde
bruv yur a p*ssyi told u already yur a phassie u knw wat i look like cuz i upped my pic wen u tried chattin sh*t but when i asked for yurs u went shook one on mei would bully ui told u straight if i ever see u i'm cavin yur face inwe live in the same bits so if u were on meetin up i would very easily go by myself or with one other boy, who would only be there to make sure whoever u brought stay still and watch as i beat u sillyi doubt that picture in yur avi is ubut on the off chance it is i've already given it to my bedrin who will put it on u if he sees u at bedford uni, his 2nd year too and the media department isn't long for him

im not arrogant or abusive to african people and i could never get bullied, i must be the other kind of mix raced man your talking about tunde
bruv yur a p*ssyi told u already yur a phassie u knw wat i look like cuz i upped my pic wen u tried chattin sh*t but when i asked for yurs u went shook one on mei would bully ui told u straight if i ever see u i'm cavin yur face inwe live in the same bits so if u were on meetin up i would very easily go by myself or with one other boy, who would only be there to make sure whoever u brought stay still and watch as i beat u sillyi doubt that picture in yur avi is ubut on the off chance it is i've already given it to my bedrin who will put it on u if he sees u at bedford uni, his 2nd year too and the media department isn't long for him
its just the internet guyshet

haha you're funny oguy getting all irate cause i called you and your chick butters then proceed to post pictures of myself on hereyou tell your boy to put it on me you tell your boy to get his boys find me which shouldn't be hard then put it on me, i swear on your mums life i will not be getting banged you stupid ugly pricki also invite you to try cave my face in any time haha you're a joke

Come to Coventry and I'll end you just for trying to start a fight on an internet forum.The irony....