(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

i play MW2, but i have no-one to really play it with (apart from famo & the random yanks online) so please add me so i atleast KNOW who im playing withmy PSN ID is - S1CKLYSK1LL3D& oh yeah, i have 1 more enquiry, how do you join clans online, the things baffling me, thank you in advance :-D
did you sign up to vip2 just to find ppl to play mw2 with?

lol @ people leaving games when they're loosing badly, why do it? it's so baitcertain man are going on sick stili was haps to have beaten j-step tbhjust turned my ps3 swiftly off afterwardscertain man are taking it next level
was that u in the FFA last night then?What you man saying though, no private games tonight before I prestige again???I'll be on in a hour or so....

dun know the skeet shooterbut nah gambino is pissing me offthe amount of times bullets bounced off his boat in favelaand the way you sprayed and prayed on high rise was jokes
lol u talkin about in the buildinghell yeahshould of got me with the first shot partner

dun know the skeet shooterbut nah gambino is pissing me offthe amount of times bullets bounced off his boat in favelaand the way you sprayed and prayed on high rise was jokes
lol u talkin about in the buildinghell yeahshould of got me with the first shot partner
nahh was talking about gambinorpd has about 500 in a clip man was SPRAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYing

had to leave, connection started getting laggyhow can i do a speedtest and it says my 10mb connection is 2.66mb????

An example of how this works is that if a broadband Size: L customer downloaded 1500MB of data between 4pm and 9pm, their download speed would be temporarily set to up to 2.5Mb and their upload speed to up to 128Kb for 5 hours.
____>>>>> virgin media

had to leave, connection started getting laggyhow can i do a speedtest and it says my 10mb connection is 2.66mb????
An example of how this works is that if a broadband Size: L customer downloaded 1500MB of data between 4pm and 9pm, their download speed would be temporarily set to up to 2.5Mb and their upload speed to up to 128Kb for 5 hours.
____>>>>> virgin media
line up ur downloads and run them outwith their restricted timesshould be ok

lol When mans packing that RPD believe I ain't looking for Accuracy unless it's some long range sh*t. I walked round some corner in a building in that last match, 3 Man huddled up in a corner like some gay sh*t, the RPD started spraying deaded all of them right before I hear Naygah on the Mic "Watch it Gambino theres a guy in there" lol Nope there was 3 man and their all stooped on the floor like dead meat.Macz your a pain in the ass with that Grenade Launcher lol