(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

lol @ dedicated noob tubers and thinkin ur a sick top killa as result.
who said anything about me being a "sick top killa"but yeh once I'll get home I'll post the statsgrenade launcher gets you 2 kills, so a 'dedicated noob tuber' would have a very low kill streak because they would be reliant on their noob tubethis is not the case sargeant camper
nah coz people resupply with scavenger so can noob toob for the whole game

who said anything about me being a "sick top killa"but yeh once I'll get home I'll post the statsgrenade launcher gets you 2 kills, so a 'dedicated noob tuber' would have a very low kill streak because they would be reliant on their noob tubethis is not the case sargeant camper
lol I was gonna quote the same thing, but thought nah. You either know the game or u dont.

lol I was gonna quote the same thing, but thought nah. You either know the game or u dont.
i was thinkin about it today coz they have actually spoilt this game for me in certain waysall this focus on the weapon attachmentsevery map given deliberate camping spotsunlimited noob toobinghad to edit and add - the way the AK looks and that you unlock it at lvl 70only 1 claymore unless you have scavengeronly 2 stun nadesgrrr

true say but thats themI don't use scavenger

true say but thats themI don't use scavenger
pms

the thing about stats is even though they do tell u sumthinthey ignore stuff like domination and sndplus i swear u dn't get any points for private matches, and i knw u dn't get any for off line playthe same goes for this rank thingonly tells u hw long sumones been playing tbh