Man over 18 (question)

Arab Muzik

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how many of you are from the hood on this thing but i think alotta people aren't it's a known fact Nike has been popular from daySo when i post up a picture of Em wearing what most Inner City London man aged 16-30 from endz would wear and people are tryna say it's not true are obviously from Surrey or Harrow or places like dat

not really tbhstopped that stuff after a few years.when your 22+ you need to start dressing like a man, smart/casual. keep casual stuff, sports stuff and comfy stuff for when its needed/appropriate
so what sports personalities arent men?or ppl like dizzee rascal/eminem sponsored by sportswear manufacturers?maybe ur jus one dimensional and can't pull off the tracksuit look so call other people " not men " when they can

lol lens is getting emotional over this topicwearing sportswear casually IS one dimensional.. plus you will be seeing the nxt bredda in the same garments as yourself..
how is it one dimensionalif i sometimes wear sportswear, sometimes wear smart casual, and wear a uniform 2 work, overalls when fixing a car, how can u call that one dimensional?

lol lens is getting emotional over this topicwearing sportswear casually IS one dimensional.. plus you will be seeing the nxt bredda in the same garments as yourself..
how is it one dimensionalif i sometimes wear sportswear, sometimes wear smart casual, and wear a uniform 2 work, overalls when fixing a car, how can u call that one dimensional?
Am i referring to you as being one dimensional because of YOUR dress sense??no i'm notI am expressing my opinion that wearing sportswear casually is one dimensional. Now you seem to be getting personal and emotional over this because you feel people are judging you. To be fair i don't care what you wear so it's kinda pointless you telling me that.

Guest WAVESURFER

I'm with Lens here.How can you say he's one dimensional cause he SOMETIMES wears a tracksuit casually?He's just told you he also wears smart/casual stuff, work uniform, overalls etc. on other occasions, so his dress sense is obviously not one-dimensional, is it?One-dimensional would be wearing the same kind of thing ALL the time.

not really tbhstopped that stuff after a few years.when your 22+ you need to start dressing like a man, smart/casual. keep casual stuff, sports stuff and comfy stuff for when its needed/appropriate
so what sports personalities arent men?or ppl like dizzee rascal/eminem sponsored by sportswear manufacturers?maybe ur jus one dimensional and can't pull off the tracksuit look so call other people " not men " when they can
lol is that really how your trying to flip it?you must be joking. like i implied they 'arent men'. smh
keep casual stuff' date=' sports stuff and comfy stuff for when its needed/appropriate[/quote']if your a sportsman, or sponsored by sportswear manufacturers, its clearly appropriate/necessary to dress in that style of clothing.people judge you and you give off an impression based on what you wear, so therefore, i dress appropriately to the situation/venue/company. simples

lol is that really how your trying to flip it?you must be joking. like i implied they 'arent men'. smh
keep casual stuff' date=' sports stuff and comfy stuff for when its needed/appropriate[/quote']if your a sportsman, or sponsored by sportswear manufacturers, its clearly appropriate/necessary to dress in that style of clothing.people judge you and you give off an impression based on what you wear, so therefore, i dress appropriately to the situation/venue/company. simples
the words you used were " dressed like men "so ok, i meant " don't dress like men " wen i said u implied they werent men. y do they make mens' size tracksuits?and @ turioni didnt take it like u were referring to me, but you were still saying that it makes all casual tracksuit wearers, including me, 1 dimensional, so i had 2 defend myself by correcting u, using myself as an example

But c/s this

I'm with Lens here.How can you say he's one dimensional cause he SOMETIMES wears a tracksuit casually?He's just told you he also wears smart/casual stuff, work uniform, overalls etc. on other occasions, so his dress sense is obviously not one-dimensional, is it?One-dimensional would be wearing the same kind of thing ALL the time.