Going Brazil mid JAN 2010

Hank Moody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lolu know wat, clueless cunts like u (mrkiernan) shud actually go to the favela's and really experience wat 'the ghetto'/'hood' really is/f*ck*ng hate english heads chattin sh*t about they 4rm da hood/ghetto
bredda i said the worst of my ends to go brazil and see the worst of there ends if u read it you'd see thatbut ur too busy [gigs]typing the hardest[gigs]allow the Internet warrior talk i know the type its near 2010, NO ONE BELIVES U
no u didn't u editing fool, goin on like i didn't read wat u said b4 its real talk not typying the hardest my yout

lolu know wat, clueless cunts like u (mrkiernan) shud actually go to the favela's and really experience wat 'the ghetto'/'hood' really is/f*ck*ng hate english heads chattin sh*t about they 4rm da hood/ghetto
bredda i said the worst of my ends to go brazil and see the worst of there ends if u read it you'd see thatbut ur too busy [gigs]typing the hardest[gigs]allow the Internet warrior talk i know the type its near 2010, NO ONE BELIVES U
no u didn't u editing fool, goin on like i didn't read wat u said b4 its real talk not typying the hardest my yout
bredda jus cool urself b4 i trace ur ip address, sneak in ur yard wearing my Gucci balaclavakick ur mum in her ovaries and leave a post-it note on her forehead saying "Mr K AND WAT!!!"

I will donate some money to your cause if thats what your dad makes you do to earn some change
already have enough money unlike yousafe.
I doubt you have money working in the gym cleaning toliets and sweatAt least you have reached higher heights then your slutty mum who still slurps cum for a living