Best Feature Verses

Platinum50

nah DMX's verse is 2much[DMX]uh, uh, uh, uh, uhEveryday sh*t, around the way sh*t got me stressed (what)So i keep on the vest in case a nigga wanna test (uh)I got no time for games cause I'm all grown upYou wanna joke nigga? laugh when you get blown up (come on)See how funny it is when your kids aint got no fatherCause you played it sweet now you floating in the harbor (for real)sh*t is hectic so respect it for your health (what)Didn't think it was right, you should've checked it yourself (come on)Life is too short to get caught up in some dumb sh*tWake up one day, 40 years old on some bumb sh*tTime flew by, you was too fly to see the lightEveryday it's getting darker then comes the nightNow what? (what) realize that you ain't got sh*t (uh)Not long ago you was the man on some hot sh*tSo just peep the flow yo, cause you already in thisMake sure your sh*t is right kid and handle your business (uh huh) f*ck off he went in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdwJq71H8iU

how can Nas still send 4 him wen guesting on his track and wen the beef is meant 2 b deadWorst enemies wanna be my best friendsBest friends wanna be enemies like Daz was inBut I don't give a f*ck walk inside the lions denTake everybody’s chips, about to cash them inthe sublims are f*cked

malice on im not you slays the competitionits deeper than rap
disagree, Roscoe p cold chain went in Arder imo
^_):/:confused::mellow: You were f*ck*ng intoxicated when you made this post weren't you?
Nigga that's funny you say you a killa how?What is it the return of the killer clown?
WHEEEELSOnly bar that gets quoted the most after malices when that song is mentioned.
it pains me to see them neednessAll of them lost souls and I'm their Jesus
The song is cipse. So according to the topic, They are not feature verses. All rappers came Ard. Roscoe's unique off beat flow wins for me. Pharell has made reference to that roscoe verse on a number of timesBut each to their own.