When you go bare back on your woman/sex buddy

Da Luv Doc

Guest WAVESURFER
To be honest, I question it sometimes. Think the thread is decent still. It's awkward to ask them about the past cause truth is, you were not with them at the time and it's kinda none of your business but at the same time you wanna know. If they go quick to allow you to sex them without a rubber, does this mean they slept with a lot the same way or is it cos they feel for you?Another question I ask myself is if they are good, then how many have they slept with etc.It does play on the mind sometimes I can't lie.
CSI dont think i will be able to marry a woman who isnt a virgin :S
:D Good luck with that, mate.

Guest WAVESURFER
I know a few virgins at 19 still and they are banging. Say they are saving themselves for the right man.
KEY WORD.And Woodpecker, Catholic girls are some of the loosest/wildest girls out there, believe me.

Guest WAVESURFER
lol@ me getting 17 negs gradually. if one was to check my neg record i bet its that bastard gaysurfer who's top of my neg listthis same sad c*nt will make a thred crying about justin negging him.like he wakes up in the morning to check his daily rating.
*negged*BTW, why am I on your mind so much? Live your life. You and Justin freak me out.And I've got one account mate. I can't neg any of your posts 17 times, even when they do deserve it.

Guest WAVESURFER
You, Justin and Venom need to sort this outAt dusk, each bring a ting and sekkle it
I'd do this, but I'd be very worried the 'ting' venom brings would be one of these:dildos_silicone.jpg