another stabbing

PacMan

Guest Esquilax
this is yet again proof that Indian people don't know when to keep out of business that isn't theres *especially ones not born here and adapted to UK living*
Beg you shut the f*ck up.Don't even know what depths of ignorance you plumbed to come back with that.
C/S

this is yet again proof that Indian people don't know when to keep out of business that isn't theres *especially ones not born here and adapted to UK living*
Beg you shut the f*ck up.Don't even know what depths of ignorance you plumbed to come back with that.
he's a d*ckhead trust.always acting like a top boy in college back in the days, any attention seeking pussyhole.

Guest luckstar

no doubt blac boysactually yes it was..2 black boysadd this 2 the llist of underreported increasing violent black crimes since december ... 3 boys i know have been robbed...1 of 2k... 1 of his xmas bonus... 1 gt his face slashedALL by black boys acting like savagesthe media doesnt want 2 re[prt this but i can tellll this recession is biting now... and ther is a dramatic increase in black crime... robberys assaults etcshits discusting and yes this guy shudnt ave tried 2 be a hero but these people r actin llike animals on the road atmany asian or whites want 2 co sign u can.. black peoeple r on my sh*t list atm

running after two guys that stole a purse for a woman you dont knowI know it could be someones mum/sister etcEverything that is in the purse is retrivable but your life isntsimple
The joke is I almost considered doing the exact same thing for a woman in Chadwell Heath when she had her phone stolen. Standing there and watching them run away while she screams and attempts to chase them is hard... But I firmed it like a champ!

Lol it's sad, but anyone who says what he did wasn't foolish in '10 needs a f*ck*ng punch to the temple.People will stab you now and go get breakfast at the cafe, it's nothing, all in a days work.Should have chilled and called the Police, allow being a White Knight nowadays. sh*t will get you deaded.

fuk was in slag bok behind the station there today aswel
lol so u went then in the end?/This is bad. R.I.P to the guy. You dont find decent citizens who carry morals in this day and age. Lol at me thinking any guy on road would try and help me if somebody would try to eat me
bruv it was fukdbut got a meal out of it so is bless

THIS. IS. LONDON!!! :rolleyes:
you know what i'm saying, obviously London isn't somefairy tale land where everythings rosey but allow taking London for Certain parts of New York, Rio Kingston L,A Cape Town or Beirut please a reality check is in order, this is not Ghetto (from when unemployed guys are getting dole money and being given free yards by the goverment allow thinking this is some serious struggle certain people need to find some perspective and realise we live in quite a cushty place the sooner certain road man start understanding this the sooner thay might start finding some sort of good behaviour and before anyone says anything i grew up in Longsight and have lived in Tottenham for the last few years so i aint no country bumpkin. and i do street based Youth work RIP to the guy he died needlessly but for a noble cause as someone else said if it was my Mum i would hope spomeone would step in and not turn a blind eye

Guest WAVESURFER
THIS. IS. LONDON!!! :rolleyes:
you know what i'm saying, obviously London isn't somefairy tale land where everythings rosey but allow taking London for Certain parts of New York, Rio Kingston L,A Cape Town or Beirut please a reality check is in order, this is not Ghetto (from when unemployed guys are getting dole money and being given free yards by the goverment allow thinking this is some serious struggle certain people need to find some perspective and realise we live in quite a cushty place
LONDON'S WASHED?!!?!? IN LONDON WE DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES FAM!!!! f*ck JUELZ SANTANA!!! f*ckIN ELLLL!!!!!