Tablet Thread (Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak etc)

jcee

Would buy the iPad if it had Flash..

You dont need flash in 2012.

/

>>>>>>> flash websites.

Debating whether to get a new laptop or just get an ipad 2 to browse etc, and then use the laptop I got now if I need to.

That's what I've done with iPad 3 (although I'm looking to get 2012 macbook pro). My laptop is basically relegated to downloading, gaming and the few occasions when I just can't be bothered to browse without a keyboard/mouse.

iPad 2 has been £299 since iPad 3 came out no? £10 off not a great deal IMO.

I was gonna buy the iPad 2 but for 100 it makes sense to get the better screen - plus if i get bored I will be able to sell it for a decent price.

I quite like the BB playbook though it's a really good price if anyones looking for entry level - better then cheap android tablets and it can run most android apps.

Can't edit my post again either for some reason. Yeah, just took a few shots on my iPhone hope that helps. Sent my parents to get a different case but they came back with this one, I like it more though. It was from carphone warehouse. The grooves are boss tbh, can proper rest your ipad on it without it falling other from light tapping like those shitty smart covers.

lol u trend followin nonce

good replicas ain't far off on the sound quality, n we kno thats not what people buy em for

u need some pros now, possibly even mixrs, or better yet transformers limited edition studios, triple wham

all the school girls will be bang on it