Yo

Guest Flat Ericó

This should be sorted, among other things I sincerely hope..

MIND YOU THOUGH. At one stage I was just gonna blow up the sql server and reinstall from fresh the bloody ViP2 community. With some of the crap I've seen in this forum. Looks like that may be the way it's going. :confused:

crap like what

do u mean like delete all the topics an that again? are u gna do that?

Guest WAVESURFER

Deleted every internet related setting I could find. Deleted all the Firefox ones too. Still can't get on. My days of using this site may be numbered!

Have you tried using another browser?

Guys the only explaination I can give you is. For the people who couldn't access the site at all. It's probably because during the maintainance, you were hitting the page with too many refreshes.

Hence why the server would've banned your IP + Subnet. Now this would lead to you not being able to access anything until that block was flushed. I did this the other day when I saw the post in the support forum.

So next time, if you can just ask a mate or whoever. Use your fone or another internet connection and just post in the support forum if needs be. ;) Will keep my eyes out on the blocks anyways.