How Do You Tell A Girl

FreeMason

tell her take a shower before u sex, i make every girl who comes my yard take a shower before she gets into my bed.
Lmao sweardown?How do you drop this?
Serious.When i think that p*ssy has been in those knickers all day, mix of p*ssy juice, piss and sweat, just puts me off. The bathroom is en suite anyway so we already in the bedroom, just say "theres the bathroom, go wash n come bed". They never seem to have problem with it so its all good.
Algerians>>>>>>>

Thats what im sayin how can she not SMELL it HERSELF?!Im still not to sure if im gonna drop it to here....... I know shes gonna take it bad.
stick ur finger in stankpuss (not one u eat wiv, like maybe ur left pinky) wipe sed finger under her nose on her upper lip/ in her mouth, she shud get the message quickly.
lmaoIve done this bare times even made her suck the finger, still dont get the picture!
Shes adapted to the stench bro some borg lifeform, hand her back the collective and keep it moving

d*cking down girls like that will cause you odour problems too because as we all know a woman's scent remains on your member for quite some time.....what do them scientists call it....some defence mechanism to deter any other suitors
I've heard some man give their girls the dirty d*ck

d*cking down girls like that will cause you odour problems too because as we all know a woman's scent remains on your member for quite some time.....what do them scientists call it....some defence mechanism to deter any other suitors
I've heard some man give their girls the dirty d*ck
dn't knw wat to make of thisbut i foresee me being disgusted with where this is going

tell her take a shower before u sex, i make every girl who comes my yard take a shower before she gets into my bed.
Lmao sweardown?How do you drop this?
Serious.When i think that p*ssy has been in those knickers all day, mix of p*ssy juice, piss and sweat, just puts me off. The bathroom is en suite anyway so we already in the bedroom, just say "theres the bathroom, go wash n come bed". They never seem to have problem with it so its all good.
Timebomb > _______.