Ja Ja Soze - Grime Bully

NiNES.

jaja made some valid points

but he confuses me, cos he boys tanner for still being on dumb hypes and always wanting 2 beef

yet he's threatening 2 punch guys up and implying he will kill them 4 no real reason at all

lol @ sayin jaja is sh*t tho, STREET BOY is a hard UK-HIP-HOP album and it doesnt take a neeky back-packer vibe either

Guest Tulse Hill

tbh this grime bully fella, he has gotta have some history and contacts to be that bullish at his age, wouldnt like to double cross him, think he the type who means what he says

no disrespect to wiley he's probally got contacts but he dont need to get involved with that life any more, hes on his pop chedder probally got a nice 500k house

tbh this grime bully fella, he has gotta have some history and contacts to be that bullish at his age, wouldnt like to double cross him, think he the type who means what he says

no disrespect to wiley he's probally got contacts but he dont need to get involved with that life any more, hes on his pop chedder probally got a nice 500k house

Tbh tulse

what with your long history as a renowned roadman in and around the sw16/2/9 area

I wud have thought u wud have been in cahoots with jaja

• 2 years later...

So I was watching Sky1 last night about 3am and a Danny Dyer show called Britains toughest gangsters came on (something along these lines) they had PDC and Danny was going around Brixton with Jaja and his boys. This guy is an actual wasteman tramp. His yard is bummy on a next level. Is this man seriously a Boss? I recorded it and went bed. Man was talking about he was in ministry of sound one time and his friend gave him a spliff and he never knew it had crack in it but he enjoyed it about how he thought him and his boys were the black scarface’s. So this guy is a crackhead to.

Plus he was talking some Gas talk about all this P he had but has nothing to show for it. Then started Gassing his off key moschino shirts cost £700. Guy is a tramp and prob has special needs. LOL at him living in a 500k yard.