When a girl says "Im not that type of girl"

Doug

You shouldn't go in for a kiss lolIt should be a logcial steptrying to make things move to fastlook bare desperateON THAT NOTE save kissing for when ur alonekissing in clubs gets a thumbs downDisclaimer: I do listen to the tune when getting ready...and yeah I sing it full volume
think the song is bullshit, i can't get over the behaviour it's trying to glorify

You shouldn't go in for a kiss lolIt should be a logcial steptrying to make things move to fastlook bare desperateON THAT NOTE save kissing for when ur alonekissing in clubs gets a thumbs downDisclaimer: I do listen to the tune when getting ready...and yeah I sing it full volume
think the song is bullshit, i can't get over the behaviour it's trying to glorify
first time i heard it i was disgusted tbhhad to turn it off

first time i heard it i was disgusted tbhhad to turn it off
Your all lying