When a girl says "Im not that type of girl"

Doug

yh basically when your in the club and u got a girl and dat and its been a while talking. When you put ur hand on inner thigh or go in for the kiss.And then she says "im not that type of girl" and smiles and still stands therewtf do you do......I was baffed.....speechless....was about to say why are you here then but she was just standing there smilingso how do you guise respond to this
lipsin.jpg
CUZ!
:D :D :D

ok meeting a guy in a club isnt the most ideal way of finding someone decent, but it can happen, maybe she actually genuinely liked you and didnt just want to f*ck.c/s woodpecker, the desperation would be an instant turn off, and lol@ a guy trying to put his hand on my inner thigh after half hour of conversation, or going in for a kiss, its not an under 18s night.if u did actually like her you should have just got her number and taken it from there, not wanting to f*ck after a few hours of meeting doesnt mean she doesnt like you, just means shes not a slag.

ok meeting a guy in a club isnt the most ideal way of finding someone decent, but it can happen, maybe she actually genuinely liked you and didnt just want to f*ck.c/s woodpecker, the desperation would be an instant turn off, and lol@ a guy trying to put his hand on my inner thigh after half hour of conversation, or going in for a kiss, its not an under 18s night.if u did actually like her you should have just got her number and taken it from there, not wanting to f*ck after a few hours of meeting doesnt mean she doesnt like you, just means shes not a slag.
Queen Bee is bang on the money there CS all.
Anti cs. Just cos she's not on f*ckin within such a short period of time doesn't automatically make her not a slag. Its kinda naive to think that tbh, esp in the shoobs. U have to consider all the possible factors in the situation; she could be on her period, her man or her mans friends could be in the venue keeping an eye on her, she coulda been tryin to suck u into buyin her drinks, she could have been gettin banged in the toilet 10 mins before said convo even took place and has already "blown her load" so she cool for now. I would say u have to think about everything, but its not even a thinking ting. Its more like a higher level of conscienceness, allow taking anything at face value

Anti cs. Just cos she's not on f*ckin within such a short period of time doesn't automatically make her not a slag. Its kinda naive to think that tbh, esp in the shoobs. U have to consider all the possible factors in the situation; she could be on her period, her man or her mans friends could be in the venue keeping an eye on her, she coulda been tryin to suck u into buyin her drinks, she could have been gettin banged in the toilet 10 mins before said convo even took place and has already "blown her load" so she cool for now. I would say u have to think about everything, but its not even a thinking ting. Its more like a higher level of conscienceness, allow taking anything at face value
good point

Serious response right there. Dont even know why this guy even needs an explanation from vip2 as to why a girl isnt on it regardless of slag status or not. too many baba's on the forum these days...

How many beers do I owe you now?.Major Cosign

too often on this forum is common sense passed off as deeply insightful real talkand this isn't a dig at prdx, or any other member that type what i'm sure they believe to be common sensei'm fully aware that its only viewed as real talk, becuz theres so much gassed up sh*t floatin about that u actually start to think you're the only sane man in a world full of crazies, so when u see a post like prdx u just gotta c/sthis has no particular relevance to anything, just felt like talking

too often on this forum is common sense passed off as deeply insightful real talkand this isn't a dig at prdx, or any other member that type what i'm sure they believe to be common sensei'm fully aware that its only viewed as real talk, becuz theres so much gassed up sh*t floatin about that u actually start to think you're the only sane man in a world full of crazies, so when u see a post like prdx u just gotta c/sthis has no particular relevance to anything, just felt like talking
ur right, half of the time i dont post properly in these threads cause i dont take the situations presented seriously

You have some points

Lolwut?Putting hands on inner thighs and going in for the kiss?No wonder you man are getting rejected :D
Tbf, I have chatted up a girl at a club, by fraffing some lines, stroking her inner thigh and then the kissing her as I about to leave. Not my usual play, but hey, I was drunk. Got the number and left, it happens.

Lolwut?Putting hands on inner thighs and going in for the kiss?No wonder you man are getting rejected :D
Tbf, I have chatted up a girl at a club, by fraffing some lines, stroking her inner thigh and then the kissing her as I about to leave. Not my usual play, but hey, I was drunk. Got the number and left, it happens.
i have to c/s everybit of this, the being drunk part especially

:D lipsin randoms is the in thing for 2010 yh

Guest Intervention
Basically

:D lipsin randoms is the in thing for 2010 yh
Full version not no promo?

never got the hype of lipsin randoms in clubsbt do ur ting plyr
wasteman antics

i never fully understood this kind of thing to be honest but when i saw this song i was in shockand p brisco your absolutely right about me on that post but an even bigger legion of users on here are right about you but that would get emotional for you if we go there again, on a real you need to find a new angle on this forum and reinvent yourself you talk about me much more than any real road guy should so for the sake of your priceless street cred let it go.

You shouldn't go in for a kiss lolIt should be a logcial steptrying to make things move to fastlook bare desperateON THAT NOTE save kissing for when ur alonekissing in clubs gets a thumbs downDisclaimer: I do listen to the tune when getting ready...and yeah I sing it full volume