Brazilian Restaurant

Guest Esquilax

I can't even describe the level this one birds body was on, you all know I'm never one to sing the praises of the female figure on here, which has caused many to assume im gay, but im telling you NOW as confirmation of my heterosexuality that this wench was off the f*ck*ng hook

IF BEING GAY MEANT YOU CANT DESCRIBE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, THEN GOK WAN WOUDLNT BE TELLING WOMEN HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED, OR BEYONCE'S STYLIST WOULD'VE BEEN STRAIGHT, OR 90% OF THE STYLISTS FOR FEMALE STARS YOU LOT SALIVATE AFTER WOULDVE ALSO BEEN STRAIGHT

SO IN A NUTSHELL, UR STILL THE FAGGY LICKLE 4 EYED EMO WHO LOGGED ON TO HIS PC SOME 5000 MILES AWAY IN A FAILED ATTEMPT TO CLAIM THAT COS U SAW A PRETTY GIRL IT SOMEHOW EXEMPTS YOU FROM WHAT YOUR GENES HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED.

NAH. DONT FIGHT IT

Guest Esquilax

I can't even describe the level this one birds body was on, you all know I'm never one to sing the praises of the female figure on here, which has caused many to assume im gay, but im telling you NOW as confirmation of my heterosexuality that this wench was off the f*ck*ng hook

IF BEING GAY MEANT YOU CANT DESCRIBE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, THEN GOK WAN WOUDLNT BE TELLING WOMEN HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED, OR BEYONCE'S STYLIST WOULD'VE BEEN STRAIGHT, OR 90% OF THE STYLISTS FOR FEMALE STARS YOU LOT SALIVATE AFTER WOULDVE ALSO BEEN STRAIGHT

SO IN A NUTSHELL, UR STILL THE FAGGY LICKLE 4 EYED EMO WHO LOGGED ON TO HIS PC SOME 5000 MILES AWAY IN A FAILED ATTEMPT TO CLAIM THAT COS U SAW A PRETTY GIRL IT SOMEHOW EXEMPTS YOU FROM WHAT YOUR GENES HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED.

NAH. DONT FIGHT IT

ignore.jpg

• Upvote 2

Venom calling ppl gay

fackin ell

put it this way, if you mum calls her son gay, 99% of the time she's right.

that doesnt make HER gay as well tho does it?

but you callin esquilax gay is not why everyone knows ur gay though is it

:/

are you comparing yourself to esquilax's mum

:/

people know your gay cuz only a gay man or a chick could have hormones that make you rant and rave like u do