THE OVER RATED PEOPLE THREAD

VENOM

lol mike kane dont bother discussing music with Jas hes a lost cause your just wasting ur time

your the man who thinks eminem is better than scarface

OK THEN

He is better then Scarface though

Your just letting your hate for Eminem blind you

Eminem has a better flow than Face and murks it with the multis, eminem can do that better than most people

but that DOES NOT equate to him being a sick artist

lyrically and content wise, face is in a different class

lol mike kane dont bother discussing music with Jas hes a lost cause your just wasting ur time

OK THEN

Eminem has a better flow than Face and murks it with the multis, eminem can do that better than most people

lol just lol

them new-gen hiphop fans who downloaded a couple scarface albums from rrp talk and think they knew it all

multis is part of lyrical ability as well...

im not saying scarface is'nt a sick artist but i prefer to listen to him then Eminem but even I can admit Enimem is a better rapper

OK THEN

lol just lol

them new-gen hiphop fans who downloaded a couple scarface albums from rrp talk and think they knew it all

im not saying scarface is'nt a sick artist but i prefer to listen to him then Eminem but even I can admit Enimem is a better rapper

there is a difference between artist and rapper

just cos eminem has better rapping skills DOES NOT make him a better artist

i dnt know why u can't quite grasp this concept

for instance guys like kurupt and eminem definitely have more natural rapping ability than the likes of 2-pac, but pac is clearly the better artist

i have noticed that when u are unable to come back wit something reasoned or sensible, you resort to bait sends

OK THEN

lol just lol

there is a difference between artist and rapper

just cos eminem has better rapping skills DOES NOT make him a better artist

i dnt know why u can't quite grasp this concept

for instance guys like kurupt and eminem definitely have more natural rapping ability than the likes of 2-pac, but pac is clearly the better artist

i have noticed that when u are unable to come back wit something reasoned or sensible, you resort to bait sends

Because you are actually stupid you might aswell be a max b/gucci mane groupie aswell

I was just using the term rapper as general term

If anything scarface is the better rapper and Eminem is the better artist

That shouldnt even be up for debate

jas1992 is such a d*ckhead. man jus chats the worst sh*t.. feel to fly a plane into his yard killing myself and his fam

/

why the diversion arguing about different artists like this is the HH room

/

f*ck devlin all the same. f*ck*ng piece of sh*t. UK allows useless white pple think they can rap cos of eminem

not even a race thing cos white french/latino Hip Hop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these UK pretenders

come try that venom, u will get banged up with the EPIC BEARD MAN swiftness

why u boying white people off? you are mixed, clearly you have identity problems tbh

lol maybe your right again as usual but dunno how u wud bang him up if he flew a plane into ur yard tbh

/

banged up sounds like suttin a yout wud say...

/

swear your white aswell and you was calling Eminem a red neck suttin white suttin the other day..

im not boying white people off, im boying these useless white british rappers

99% of british 'rap' is crap anyway.

i cringe the same way when i see devlin when i hear chipjunk

but if ur gonna do suttin thats not predominantly from your culture u gotta go hard.

so i wld find devlin and plan b even more disgusting when i hear them.

why u boying white people off? you are mixed, clearly you have identity problems tbh

lol maybe your right again as usual but dunno how u wud bang him up if he flew a plane into ur yard tbh

/

/

swear your white aswell and you was calling Eminem a red neck suttin white suttin the other day..

i didnt even read what he said properly

/

if you say so

/

yh eminem is a hill-billy / red neck, they are terms used to describe bait white americans who are pretty disgraceful to my race imo, dnt know what point you are trying to make here

edit:- if i conceed that eminem is the greatest artist to have ever lived, will you leave me alone ? i dnt understand why you are catching so many feelings from some1s opinion, especially if it is from som1 you feel is an idiot

/

/

/

if you say so

/

yh eminem is a hill-billy / red neck, they are terms used to describe bait white americans who are pretty disgraceful to my race imo, dnt know what point you are trying to make here

edit:- if i conceed that eminem is the greatest artist to have ever lived, will you leave me alone ? i dnt understand why you are catching so many feelings from some1s opinion, especially if it is from som1 you feel is an idiot

Say Tupac and will call it quits.

/

Eminem has done more for your race then you ever could imagine doing tbh

/

/

/

if you say so

/

/

Juggy D has done more for your race than you could ever imagine doing tbh

doesnt mean u have to rate him

• Upvote 2

/

/

/

if you say so

/

/

Juggy D has done more for your race than you could ever imagine doing tbh

doesnt mean u have to rate him

O ye sorry I forgot I'm asian on vip2

ok lets jus say they are sick for what they (his tunes) they dont really appeal to that demographic (tinchy etc)

Why does he have to appeal to that demographic? Just because he fits into that age bracket doesnt mean he needs to be marketed that way. Dizzee's first album wasnt for that demographic, I would make Devlin do the same sh*t that NME and Mercury people appreciate. A 2010 Mike Skinner