The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Which one Q?The sack Rafa one?
Yeah.
Still undecidedIf we got new owners give him another season but if we dont get owners that will back us properly then I would try someone else. Its evident he can't really work wonders with no cash but the question is bar Wenger which other manager can? None is the answer. We are f*ck*ng screwed.The only pet peeve of his that annoys the f*ck out of me is that fact he doesn't really give mecurial talents a chance. Aquilani and Pacheco should have featured more this season IMO.He is a great manager BUT his targetting of players doesn't put him in the best of light.

Still undecidedIf we got new owners give him another season but if we dont get owners that will back us properly then I would try someone else. Its evident he can't really work wonders with no cash but the question is bar Wenger which other manager can? None is the answer. We are f*ck*ng screwed.The only pet peeve of his that annoys the f*ck out of me is that fact he doesn't really give mecurial talents a chance. Aquilani and Pacheco should have featured more this season IMO.He is a great manager BUT his targetting of players doesn't put him in the best of light.
Faceslide.gif

Yes because tatically he sets out his team well. He also improves players leaps and bounds he is just reluctant with the mecurial talents.Yes I do read what I write. I was posting that at Q. Don't understand what some Chelsea fan has to do with it
Debateable. He isn't a great manager, in fact what you're saying is he's just a good coach. Would probably work well with technical director, one better than Parry anyway. With the money he's spent (wasted tbh) he should have a lot more to show for it.You're posting on a football forum and I'm replying. What does me supprting Chelsea have to do with anything?

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Haven't really got the squad/players to go top 4 tbh. Same like Redknapp and Spurs.
:D our squad is actually sick atm..... normally if wed been hit with all these injurys we would of struggled but were doing fine.... had players to come in and theyve all done very well.not to mention the senior players weve been able to loan out or sell on....

Wait wait waitHe isnt a good manager?Who wins 2 league titles in Spain with VALENCIA?Who knocks CHELSEA out and wins the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with IGOR BISCAN AND CO?About he isn't a great manager he is in the top 7 in the world.SAFMourinhoWengerHiddinkGuardiolaAre the only certified ones. He is better than Ancelotti anyways

Wait wait waitHe isnt a good manager?Who wins 2 league titles in Spain with VALENCIA?Who knocks CHELSEA out and wins the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with IGOR BISCAN AND CO?About he isn't a great manager he is in the top 7 in the world.SAFMourinhoWengerHiddinkGuardiolaAre the only certified ones. He is better than Ancelotti anyways
Well obviously not, you've just said yourself he's pretty much just a good coach and not a good manager. :D You don't really understand the difference between manager and coach do you?

TBH I think Moyes & O'Neill are both good managers.Can't really knock either's record.Haven't really got the squad/players to go top 4 tbh. Same like Redknapp and Spurs.
Redknapp?He has the resources + squad now as we speakEven at Pompey he was allowed to flash the cash a bitWest ham, well iirc that was before the self initiated exodus of quality to-be england players
Let me know how those resources and squad turn out come season end. About Tottenham...

Also if we get 4th this joke of a season will be forgotten about and those cunts that own us will just refinance the debt again on to the club. If we missed 4th though they maybe be forced to sell as the lack of revenue will effect their pockets but we won't be able to attract "stars" and some of our players may want to leave.Personally I think my club is finished for the forseeable future.

Haven't really got the squad/players to go top 4 tbh. Same like Redknapp and Spurs.
:D our squad is actually sick atm..... normally if wed been hit with all these injurys we would of struggled but were doing fine.... had players to come in and theyve all done very well.not to mention the senior players weve been able to loan out or sell on....
Name ONE player in your sick squad that could walk into ALL of the top 4 sides first 11.I could ask the same for Villa, Everton and arguably Man City too.The joke is Liverpool have been sh*t this season, and only Everton have competed beyond August in European competition and honestly if none of you get 4th this season, it aint never happening. said it at the start of the season & I maintain it now. THIS IS THE YEAR. All the contenders this season, next year will play Europa League and their suad will be exposed.

I don't under stand why are u man asking for more money, raffa's been buying players ber man murkle use to hype just faded out, any 1 season guys Swear hes bought enough players to make 3 teams
Typical example of stupid Gillette Saturday Merson fansYou don't have a clue what you are talking about mate. Pipe down
  • Upvote 2

How does what I said mean that he is a good coach and not a good manager you numpty?Its YOU that doesn't know the difference
In your previous posts you've said he can't target players, doesn't give 'mercurial' proper chances and his scatter-gun approach to signings proves he isn't really good with money.The only thing you've put forward is he is tactially good.Now all that would suggest, read carefully, is that he's a good coach and....wait for it....not a good manager.

How does what I said mean that he is a good coach and not a good manager you numpty?Its YOU that doesn't know the difference
In your previous posts you've said he can't target players, doesn't give 'mercurial' proper chances and his scatter-gun approach to signings proves he isn't really good with money.The only thing you've put forward is he is tactially good.Now all that would suggest, read carefully, is that he's a good coach and....wait for it....not a good manager.
Where did I say he has a scatter-gun approach to signings?Allow putting words on my fingersYES he doesn't give mercurial players a proper chance. TACTICSSETTING OUT HIS TEAMBRINGING THE BEST OUT OF HIS PLAYERSWINNING TROPHIES WITH LIMITED MONEYZONAL MARKING(YUP I THINK ZONAL MARKING IS BETTER THAN MAN MARKING DESPITE WHAT SKYSPORTS TELL YOU)SIGNING THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLDAre things that make him one of the best. People forget he has got Liverpool our highest ever Premier League points total.

Where did I say he has a scatter-gun approach to signings?Allow putting words on my fingersYES he doesn't give mercurial players a proper chance. TACTICSSETTING OUT HIS TEAMBRINGING THE BEST OUT OF HIS PLAYERSWINNING TROPHIES WITH LIMITED MONEYZONAL MARKING(YUP I THINK ZONAL MARKING IS BETTER THAN MAN MARKING DESPITE WHAT SKYSPORTS TELL YOU)SIGNING THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD
The bolded all fall under good coaching you spastic. :D Congrats on saying the same thing in 5 different ways.As for the last line I'll leave that one hanging in the air because it doesn't deserve a serious comment. Mascherano best midfielder in the world? Pmsl.

Where did I say he has a scatter-gun approach to signings?Allow putting words on my fingersYES he doesn't give mercurial players a proper chance. TACTICSSETTING OUT HIS TEAMBRINGING THE BEST OUT OF HIS PLAYERSWINNING TROPHIES WITH LIMITED MONEYZONAL MARKING(YUP I THINK ZONAL MARKING IS BETTER THAN MAN MARKING DESPITE WHAT SKYSPORTS TELL YOU)SIGNING THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD
The bolded all fall under good coaching you spastic. :D Congrats on saying the same thing in 5 different ways.As for the last line I'll leave that one hanging in the air because it doesn't deserve a serious comment. Mascherano best midfielder in the world? Pmsl.
So whats the job of a manager then?Signing players and playing them?You chat sh*t. Also how is that saying the same thing 5 times?You can't really debate with me concerning Liverpool. I would embarass you