The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

LOL @ Liverpool and Arsenal fans trying to send for each other to try and hide the fact youre both in declineyou BOTH know each of you are shitThe future is LILYWWHITE
I could send for Spurs, very easily.Infact - Your best EVER Premiership season and your 4th and we are 3rd. See the levels? Forever in our Shadow.You celebrate qualifying for the Champions League in 2010, we been in the last 16 of the Champions League for the last 10 years.
with sh*t like what? saying 'Rose starts SNM' maybe...oh wait

BLUE BANDWAGON FOR SALE: slightly f*cked, lots of owner drivers, no history, wouldn't go in 4th, now it's f*ck*ng stuck in 5th, cost me a fortune, now the wheels have fallen off. Please contact Sheikh Mansoor asap £300M or nearest offer..........

LOL @ Liverpool and Arsenal fans trying to send for each other to try and hide the fact youre both in declineyou BOTH know each of you are shitThe future is LILYWWHITE
I could send for Spurs, very easily.Infact - Your best EVER Premiership season and your 4th and we are 3rd. See the levels? Forever in our Shadow.You celebrate qualifying for the Champions League in 2010, we been in the last 16 of the Champions League for the last 10 years.
with sh*t like what? saying 'Rose starts SNM' maybe...oh wait
You won your first League derby in 11 years. So what? There's nothing you can tell me. Acting like we didnt beat you 3-0, aren't still ahead of you and we doing everything your doing next season. Oh & Rose made Almunia disappear, I aint mad at that at all.

Thing is Spurs fans can credible send for Liverpool fans for the next 3 months.
LOL @ using this as an attempted smokescreen in order for the spud fans not to send for you when they finish above youPlus I said this in the arsenal room about them sending for you. Please quote me when you use my material. :D
Why you still in this topic? Champions League only.
I creased then stopped to think, smh.Roll on next season.

You forget we got beat by the likes of Stoke and Wolves at home. Actually couldnt score a goal against Wolves in 2 games.Speaking like we have had an "outstanding" season.More fool on the clubs who couldnt capitalize on our shocking away form against the top 10.