Rihanna

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

i haven't even read this thread past the first couple pages but rihanna has been groomed from the beginning it's actually crazy she so big i remember when

she came out i thought she was a one hit wonder.

Her image and persona has been created by the fame/hit machine they spin you in and her music is sh*t BUT she entertains and sensationalism/sex sells.

Even though I don't believe artists should be role models i feel her and her label should take a little responsibility because a large part of her fanbase are little girls i'd like to think grown folk with ears don't listen to her bullshit but i'm probo wrong.

you dont know this

defintely isnt

Look when she came out and look how she is now

When people like Drake came out singing about loving women etc, then made that song about catching a body wearing black nike gloves people said thats not him, because you just know its not him

Just look at Britney spears the labels and media destroyed and crushed her, 

Made her into a teenage rebel, and she outgrew their controls and even ended up trying to kill herself twice because she couldn't deal with the life style thrown on her and what she was moulded to be

im sorry but, how do you know this was the cause? she could have had psychiatric issues or whatever, some people dont get symptoms until later in life

major issues anyways, she could have just hidden it till she couldnt hide it anymore

Her psychiatric problems, if they existed, were probably masked by the careful guided public interviews/appearances, the performances and the 'hectic' schedule. That's what he means by moulded, I think....I get what he's saying.

She was gonna have a public breakdown at some point as a fair few celeb types have. Rihanna was moulded, the rebel image is something labels have grown to expect.

f*ck Liz Jones anyway, self-hating woman who perpetuates her low self-esteem and obsession with materialism to podgy women in Middle England. If a bit of her prejudices and a bit of envy seem through, f*ck it. She's worse than Rihanna.

Now's not the time to D.ave bruh.

We are talking about western society.

oh so now when you dont agree with what i say its d.Ave?

cool

ill leave it then

Nah, when you bring up Tibetan Monks in a conversation about Rihanna it's d.Ave.

Nobody is perfect, you are right, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try to live as best as we can and aim for that ideal.

Now's not the time to D.ave bruh.

We are talking about western society.

oh so now when you dont agree with what i say its d.Ave?

cool

ill leave it then

Nah, when you bring up Tibetan Monks in a conversation about Rihanna it's d.Ave.

Nobody is perfect, you are right, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try to live as best as we can and aim for that ideal.

im tryna say youre passing judgement on people based on your own world view and to bring a lil perspective by stating that others can easily do the same to you so saying someones living wrong or whatever just goes in circles

but w/e

My world view hasn't manifested from thin air, and it isn't my own, it is based on societal and cultural norms I have been partial to, this is why I say right and wrong isn't ambiguous and it really isn't.

Someone may say I'm living wrong but I am doing my best.

Can Rihanna honestly say the same thing?

you're still working under the impression that rihanna, as a pop musician, has a moral obligation, one that has been pushed on her by hypocritical people like liz jones 

as i said with my sun example, the wider culture of degrading females, in page, on daily mails site where they talk about flabby legs and red-circle cellulite, sexual harassment in the workplace etc is far, far more damaging than a sexualised artist who is going to appeal to either people who dont understand it or people who are already sexualised

corruption of youth is one of the most overblown problems currently going IMO. perhaps kids grow up too fast, not really for us to say, but people like rihanna are not responsible for that

also: if you can't see from twitter, instagram, live shows etc that rihanna is a filthy slut and that's pretty much just who she is then boy 

i don't have a problem with that 

some guys on here too ready to fuck chicks whilst blindly assuming that chicks don't wanna fuck. chicks love fucking as much as we do, it's just shameful for them in society to seem that way. therein lies the problem

• Upvote 1

deer is a sideman

but i dont want a deer to think it can attack me

i dont even want a lion to think it can attack me

i dont want to bow my head when parring with those man because im ashamed to be human

i dont want to bow my head because harry potter is setting the fucking guidelines in my race

• Upvote 1