Caribbeans better looking than Africans?

Escapist

lol, dun kno no one's gonna tell Special K he runs the forum

HARDY HAH HAH

tis true that i dont run the forum however.......................................................................

the only thing i be running for is money as i stay on da paperchase ........LINFORD

say nuttin

"ugly gretel"

lmfao, crept up on me

:/ So you hear this word & you think it's funny because.....?

shut the f*ck up.

Taking venom for mr burns & you Waylon Smithers :arrow:

Mr Brooks you peasant. Just because you don't like what Venom posted doesn't mean that this trillhouse is his sidekick because he found a minor part of his post funny. If that was the case we would have bare Batman and Robins all over this here forum.

I fail to see that word funny, just a reason for a

tyruyrtu

uiy

o

jug

78b k

....type post.

HARDY HAH HAH

tis true that i dont run the forum however.......................................................................

the only thing i be running for is money as i stay on da paperchase ........LINFORD

say nuttin

sh*t bar.

dont really make sense.

way to dead mans hype

:lol:

has any one clocked that phil brooks is probs CM PUNK/CK FLASH - i swear phil brooks is the real name of that wrestler still

Yeah, it is him.

He's being watched.

Come on man, you asked Swifty to ban me because I was negging you, then started lying, saying that it never bothered you, but you made a topic about it & got me banned. Venom clocked this from day dot. I pay no attention to you, so you do the same, stop begging to ban me & relax init. LOL though, actually got swifty to delete the neg button because you were getting negged, but before I negged you, we were on similar negs anyway....

HARDY HAH HAH

say nuttin

sh*t bar.

dont really make sense.

way to dead mans hype

:lol:

get ur tongue outta his bum bro

Guest WAVESURFER

has any one clocked that phil brooks is probs CM PUNK/CK FLASH - i swear phil brooks is the real name of that wrestler still

Yeah, it is him.

He's being watched.

Come on man, you asked Swifty to ban me because I was negging you, then started lying, saying that it never bothered you, but you made a topic about it & got me banned. Venom clocked this from day dot. I pay no attention to you, so you do the same, stop begging to ban me & relax init. LOL though, actually got swifty to delete the neg button because you were getting negged, but before I negged you, we were on similar negs anyway....

I've never asked Swiftie to ban you, or anyone else.

I made a topic cause you were freaking me out with your multiple accounts and obsessive stalker behaviour, and I wanted to show the rest of the forum what we had in our midst.

And I never got Swiftie to get rid of the neg button either.

Do you think Swiftie works for me or something?

f*ck*ng creep.

sh*t bar.

dont really make sense.

clearly ur mind doesent stretch further than the number of how many of ur pple doin bids

i was gonna break it down for man but its long still but if u really wish to understand holla bk - knowledge is power

well linford christie isnt chasing anything so it doesnt work

ur punchline cant be paper chasing then u talk about a runner.

dunno y u took it personally its jus a sh*t bar. ur not a rapper its not a big deal.

i repeat

clearly ur mind doesent stretch further than the number of how many of ur pple doin bids