Which Country's Food Would You Say Is The Best?

Kim

the chinese food over here isn't even real chinese food

it's just sh*t they've made up to keep brits happy. they don't eat the sh*t they feed us back in china

i've been to thailand, hong kong, malaysia, philippines and brazil and i don't really rate their food at all

i think pastas DISGUSTING

caribbean food ftw

What do you expect when u spend hardly anything

You chat sh*t

Go Water Margin and say the same thing about the chinese

The black bean sauce with chicken>>>

The lemon chicken>>>

The chicken balls >>>

as i said

the food chinese serve over here, is completely different to what they actually eat in china

if they ate the sh*t we ate, they would all be obese and there wouldn't be 1bn+ of them

and pasta to me is just blughhh. feels like a chore to eat, not enjoyable

it's just sh*t they've made up to keep brits happy. they don't eat the sh*t they feed us back in china

i've been to thailand, hong kong, malaysia, philippines and brazil and i don't really rate their food at all

caribbean food ftw

You chat sh*t

The lemon chicken>>>

The chicken balls >>>

as i said

the food chinese serve over here, is completely different to what they actually eat in china

if they ate the sh*t we ate, they would all be obese and there wouldn't be 1bn+ of them

Have you tried eating it with a sauce?

I dunno about you people but I dont actually call a chinese and tell them deliver thats only for Pizza

I either go resturant and dine there or tell them to box it for me to take home

I have never ate sh*t chinese

Like me I go to a restaurant, I used the take away as an example.

I've had a couple bad Chinese meals in my time and they wasn't cheap places either.

caribbean food ftw

You chat sh*t

The lemon chicken>>>

The chicken balls >>>

as i said

Have you tried eating it with a sauce?

yeh but after 3 forkfulls i'm just bored

Guest Esquilax

....Anywhoooo

Japanese food is the best in the world in terms of variety, taste, quantity, thrift etc

recommend a few dishes, think I may get a Wagamama takeaway next week

Mite as well dine on sponges and fish guts

Mate could you actually be any more ignorant? Serious question. Fish guts? Sponges?

You sure you dont have a slab of sh*t where your brain's meant to be?

ANYWAYY

Not to sound like a wanker but when you have english renditions of Jap food it doesn't compare... Wagamamas especially

I'd go for a Shoyu Ramen, some Gyoza on the side, and find some green tea if you can it goes perfectly

Me and you arent from the same neck of the woods

Your one of those types that eats at places cos it seems cool more than the fact that it tastes good

Jap food is inferior to Chinese,Malay,Thai and Phili food

Its just more popular with the uni students/suburban/skins types/e4 watching teenagers

I hope for you and your type its just a faze

/

Like f*ck*ng green tea it aint even good enough to gargle on

Some tree hugger beverage

Guest Esquilax

Me and you arent from the same neck of the woods

Your one of those types that eats at places cos it seems cool more than the fact that it tastes good

Jap food is inferior to Chinese,Malay,Thai and Phili food

Its just more popular with the uni students/suburban/skins types/e4 watching teenagers

I hope for you and your type its just a faze

/

Like f*ck*ng green tea it aint even good enough to gargle on

Some tree hugger beverage

was gonna say something similar.

however im up for trying japanese. if i go there and its sh*t...

:/

Good that you're up for trying it but Professor Bollock Teeth up there is a lost cause

f*ck*ng eating in places cuz its cool, what are you on? Idiot

:/

I go barbers you go saloon

We arent cut from the same cloth

Also I swear on my life and all of those close to me I have dined in slicker places than you have ever been

I love eating out and thats what I do when I have money that and holidays. So for some 14 year old skins type d*ckhead to try patronise me on it, I dont take that lightly

Go paint your nails or suttin

Guest Esquilax

I love eating out

Says it all really.

Seriously though how can you say you don't eat at places because of status, then say to me you'd bet your life that you've dined at "slicker" places? Shanked yourself

Maybe in a topic about food you could leave the whole "cut from a different cloth" bullshit at the door, cuz it has no relevance here, especially when you're trying to tell me about certain cuisines that you obviously know f*ck all about.

I have ate japanese food. It doesnt appeal to me and I don't like what it tastes like.

Wagamama is sh*t also

I dont even want to argue with you on this. I couldnt careless what your opinion is as you have no clue fit the stereotype that I described

/

Korean food is banging as well have one ting in Golders Green on that road to Finchley central. Ate some dish with mussles and squid. Decent price as well. Need to do that again when I'm back home

Guest Esquilax

Yeah you don't wanna argue with me on this.

/

There's this one place near Kensington I think that does this Jap dish called Okonomiyaki, which is sorta not really like pancakes with cabbage and whatever you like

Tonkatsu is the lick as well, need to find somewhere that does an ok rendition...